Early E30 rear valance options??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early E30 rear valance options??

As some of you may know that im working on a 86 325e project (check out my build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=401919) and i just did a late model plastic bumper conversion on the rear. But the early e30s have the short valances that dont look very clean as do the late model e30s. Is there any good options of rear aprons that will suit the early e30s with plastic rear bumper?

I would love to find this out too. My current build is an 87. Just finishing up drivetrain so starting to plan the body out. How was the bumper swap?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joecrotch View Post
      I would love to find this out too. My current build is an 87. Just finishing up drivetrain so starting to plan the body out. How was the bumper swap?

Havent started on the front but the front is fairly simple its just a bolt on swap. And you have to cut off the tow hooks in the front. The rear was a bit more complicated but i got it mounted and it looks pretty good id say but without a rear valance its unfinished right now..

I was doing more searching on it and i think imma go with the DTM lower rear apron. Ive seen Sebo's early e30 build thread and it looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by danielpak_ek9 View Post
        Havent started on the front but the front is fairly simple its just a bolt on swap. And you have to cut off the tow hooks in the front. The rear was a bit more complicated but i got it mounted and it looks pretty good id say but without a rear valance its unfinished right now..

I was doing more searching on it and i think imma go with the DTM lower rear apron. Ive seen Sebo's early e30 build thread and it looks awesome
        That DTM rear is sick. Not to "hot boi" but just enough custom to look sweet! I may go the same route unless I find something else in the next month.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joecrotch View Post
          That DTM rear is sick. Not to "hot boi" but just enough custom to look sweet! I may go the same route unless I find something else in the next month.

Yeah it looks awesome!

Comment

Just my two cents but I found it cheaper to get that dtmfiberwerks rear valance here - http://www.modbargains.com/dtm-fiber...mper-apron.htm

Can't wait to get my car priorities straight then finally pick it up along with some is skirts!
            FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
            My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Working...
            X