Front Seat belt Part number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Seat belt Part number?

Realoem has a bad gateway for a few days now so I had to venture out to other sites to find this part number, im just checking to see if anyone here knows if this part number 72111941391 is for both left and right upper belts for a coupe. Im pretty sure they are but at 200 a piece from ECS I want to make sure I have the right parts in my cart. Thank you.

Hope this helps.

1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

This is what I found as well, just a bit confused though as there is no more info but just that, im assuming they can be both used left and right as the lower buckles are interchangeable and from the looks of the upper belt they seem as if you could just swap them to either side.

Comment

anyone know the part number for new seat beat receptacle for front seats?

All i find is this 72111941407

but it appears to come with a wire. mine doesnt require a wire. i could just cut the wire of course, but is there a p/n that comes without it?
        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

I found this number: 72111941409
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

appears to be the same, just more recent p/n
            89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

I think they all come with wires, I got the same thing for the passenger receptacle.

Comment

Working...
              X