I need some help i think this is the right place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy frickin' shit.

Heya Rennsport, those wheels are tits on black. What are they?

Holy frickin' shit again.

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
      Is it me or is the progression in that shift patten confusing.
      Mariano

How much have you had to drink so far ? :D

Its a mirror image as if the pattern was burned into his palm right from the knob .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

cmon man.... im not a fan of tatoos. especially if it of a car. what if you sell it and in like 10-20-30 years hate e30s and change your love to something else =, your gonna have to live with the mark forever. dont do it. be smart, think about what you are doing for the long run. my

Comment

I have a decent amount of tattoos and i love everything about them from the feeling to the look, but a car is just pointless...also, it being your first tattoo, take my advice get something that means something to you and not a car, aka family. Plus what if you hate the feeling soo much and come to hate that tat, you wont have the balls to cover it up, just think it over.
          sigpic

Comment

I have worked in tattoo shoppes and was apprenticing to be a tattoo artist and damn did I see some stupid ass ideas come through the door. Honestly man if you really want that shit then get it but trust me there is no feeling like regret especially if it fallows you like a shadow or like a tattoo. IMO I wouldnt suggest getting a car tattooed on you, human skin stretches everything and can make a solid car like an e30 look like a pos like the other guy with one on his back. Instead of getting an e30 tattoo, build a solid e30 and drive the shit out of it, enjoy it for what it is "A CAR" not a "TATTOO". IMO cars NEVER make good tattoo's just trust me man.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
              Dude... you've been thinking about this for a 'long time', huh? Your 18! You've only been driving for 3 years max! Wait till your 21. If you still want it then, get it. Otherwise, post up as soon as you get it so I can be entertained at work as I read the responses to your thread :p

Really though, you should get 'E30' in the same script as 325is. Make it look chrome/3D.
              mark are you for real?
              ur going along with this?

I SAY NO!!!

Comment

Working...
              X