• Show
Clear All

Prop 8

Thank God it was overturned
    88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
    85 E ~~~> RIP

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
    kind of funny choice of words, considering "god" is the reason for prop 8 in the first place
    Brian Jacobs

Comment

good for them.

Comment

the federal gov't has no business in deciding this issue, it should be left to the states
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I really don't care one way or the other. I guess they deserve to partake in the misery as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            the federal gov't has no business in deciding this issue, it should be left to the states
            a state can not over ride the constitution. once the appeals are done it opens the door for all states.
            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I really don't care one way or the other. I guess they deserve to partake in the misery as well.
              I dont know, 2 weeks ago you were dead set against it. why the change of heart?
              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Anybody read the judge's ruling?

It's not a state vs fed issue. State laws can't violate the Constitution... even if they're approved by popular vote.

Marriage is a civil issue, at least as far as the legality of the union is concerned. The legalization of same-sex marriage doesn't force any religious group to accept it.

Anybody else think that it's ridiculous that we're even voting on these propositions in 2010?
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by farbin kaiber View Post
                  i really don't care one way or the other. I guess they deserve to partake in the misery as well.
                  +100
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

You can take what the judge said and apply it to a father and son being married as well. Or mother and daughter.

No wonder this country is heading for the shit hole.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                      You can take what the judge said and apply it to a father and son being married as well. Or mother and daughter.

Back to this shitty argument again? you look dumber and dumber with every post, troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
                        Afraid you were going to lose the deposit on your venue?

I keed, I keed!
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Shut up waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            Back to this shitty argument again? you look dumber and dumber with every post, troll.

And yet you still can't answer it and attack me. You Liberal scum are so easy to read.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

And yet you still can't answer it and attack me. You Liberal scum are so easy to read.
                              Not falling for your shitty fallacious arguments. So sorry.

I'd give your trolling a 3/10. Too obvious.

Comment

Working...
                              X