Damn college fridge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanamaE30
    If I don't get in there, it's FSU in Tallahassee.. which is fine, because I have plenty of friends to live with there, so again, screw a dry campus :P
    Awesome school, i go there and love it. It's a 65% women to 35% guy ratio. Great parties every week, If you hurry the football team is top 10 in the nation (we are getting worse every year though), always shit to do. and you are close to all the other crazy stuff florida has to offer when you leave campus: Orlando, spring break, Miami, Panama City Beach :D
    www.ThundaCats.com

Comment

hahaha! i win! you know why? cuz this is what i did with my friday night (at 5am that is)

yes... that same guy is under these blankets in our stairwell.

...and yes, that is my urin that has drenched his blanket. :rofl:
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
        ...and yes, that is my urin that has drenched his blanket. :rofl:
        crazy bastard! how was puking for 6 hours?

Comment

shitty

i think i was more wasted than i ever have been in my whole life.

6 shots of evan williams before i went out, 2 beers as soon as i got out. drinking from a keg and playing beer pong for like 5 hours, then before we decided to leave i bonged 3 more beers. smoked a bowl or two when i got back, but i hardly remember that part. fortunitally i do remember pissing on that kid, but hell, i was so wasted he couldnt blame me. (obviously he was too, i had to drag him back from the party earlier and go back out)

but yea, i woke up at 10am and immediatally threw up all over. i had the spins when i woke up, i was drunk till 3 and pukeing till 4.

overall it was a realllly shitty saturday, and i hardly had the energy to even move. but in the end we went out saturday and got wasted again.
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
            but in the end we went out saturday and got wasted again.
            :rofl:

Comment

meh my country and college pwn all
              we got no dry nights and legal drinking age is 18

Comment

Working...
              X