wakeboarding anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wakeboarding anyone?

thought i would figure out if anyone is out there..
    kinda my contirbution to the "put a name to face" thread..
    well here is my mug?

I got tons of pics from a photographers shoot(last year)
    and doing what i do...

and a very sloppy backroll..

anyone else out there?

nice to see another wakeboarder on r3v. how long have you been riding? what kind of stuff do you throw down?
    91 m3

Comment

Where I live, Gig Harbor, is known for its wakeboarders. A few pros live in the area like Bret Vandenheuvel (sp?). He went to my high school. As well as a few up and comers. I enjoy it, but im not any good at it.

Comment

I wake up every morning bored.......... I dont do flips though.

Comment

Nice to see some riders on the board!

Throw down.. well you say that sloppy back roll.. (over highted it)
          i got that back roll, tantrum, front flip(mad weird looking, never seen anyone do it before), air raley, rocket air, various frontside and toe side grabs, 360, 180, a nice boned method.. i got my switch down, but it needs some work.

working on a grabbed backroll.. and hopefully i'll get the mobious down, but i get mad disoriented..

I tore my MCL doing a big air raley last summer, so i am going into this summer with that in the back of my mind...

hopefully that photographer will be frequently joining us. he already has giving us 1500 or so pics. we are trying to get him into the sport, and how to capture it. he also comes out and takes pics of us kitsurfing.

any guys in the boston area ride? i would be more than happy to give you a pull, and a ride in the 325ist!

Comment

Working...
          X