Details on the PNW picnic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Details on the PNW picnic?

Where can I find out the details? Tring to decide between that and bimmerfest.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

I don't think the official post is up yet. But, It is on June 10th in Issaquah, Washington. Which is just east of Bellevue (which is east of Seattle across Lake Washington). It is at the XXX drive in with good burgers and root beer. Last year there were over 100 e30s from all over that showed. LOTS of cars to look at S50s, V8s, Turbos, NA, M3s, 318s, 325s....all kinds of cars. I had alot of fun last year. I caravaned from up North were I live with a few forum members.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

June 9th at the XXX Burger in Issaquah, WA. Pretty much an all day event.
      sigpic

Comment

Is it? I thought it was the 10th...maybe I'm confused...Just checked the bmw puget sound site...its the 10th..
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

It's on Sunday? Oh!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
            It's on Sunday? Oh!
            I hope I don't have a final on that Monday....I am going anyways though...
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Where can I find out the details? Tring to decide between that and bimmerfest.

If you like E30s it's worth it ;)

If there is a good number of out of state people heading up, we PNW people should play good host and have a gathering/drive on saturday so it makes it a nice 2 day weekend event for those traveling.
              Chris
              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post

If there is a good number of out of state people heading up, we PNW people should play good host and have a gathering/drive on saturday so it makes it a nice 2 day weekend event for those traveling.

I would be in for that, snowboard season will be slowing down for me and i'd love to go on a cruise...maybe come up north a little to Bellingham and we could do the Highway 9/ Chuckanut loop..? just a suggestion.. awesome roads, i guarantee everyone will like it.

P.S. i would be down to have some people stop by my place its small but it will be warm and we could Barb-B-Q it up, i got a 2 bay shop soo we could work on some shit if anyone needed to... Ussually Backtrail, Matt325is, myself and my bro(e30josh) all roll back to town after the meet, or atleast we did last year...just a suggestion
                -Brandon
                Last edited by 4ce30; 03-08-2007, 11:15 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea, that loop we went on with Spencer when your HG died...was a lot of fun. Also my 325is should hopefully be tuned perfect by then.. I can't wait.
                  '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Thanks for the info!!!!

Link to pic of last years event?
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Here is a picture of Matt, 4ce30 and Myself (Pre facelift, lowering, rotas and lots of other mods..).

Here is a whole load of pictures.
                      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

The date is Sunday, June 10.

100 E30s? That was so 2005... Last year there were 165 E30s at the Trip-X. :-)

Here's a link to pictures from last year:

I'll roll out the official announcement and start taking RSVPs on May 1, watch this board! (Don't RSVP now, I'm not ready).

Lance Richert
                        E30 Picnic Chair
                        '88 M3, etc.
                        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post

Hell yes, Cramer. Good fucking idea. I'm fully game for something like that.

I'll make an official thread within the next few months with all the details of the picnic, and sticky it in this forum. :up:

Comment

Hey guys...would you make sure when you put the saturday drive together to leave hour-long stops at predetermined places and times so that slackers (like me) can catch up?

I am hoping to take 5 or 6 guys with me. I expect I will be bringing "Browntown", but we have not conferred. Hey, maybe he could drive Kims car! She won't come, no matter what.

I would love to get some passenger seat time in a couple of 24V/turbo/M60 whatever monsters...so if some of you guys are willing, I would love a ride.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              I would love to get some passenger seat time in a couple of 24V/turbo/M60 whatever monsters...so if some of you guys are willing, I would love a ride.
                              last year all the pdx/salem/corvalis people met at the dog track at delta park (pdx) and drove up together. we stopped outside of castle rock for a few, then just outside tacoma and again in tacoma. it was a good system. you can catch a ride with me between one of the spots, my m52 should be going by then.

Comment

Working...
                              X