Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Euwerks Engineering* E30 Tuner Gauge Pods

Product Description

This listing is for an Euwerks Engineering rendition of the old tuner gauge pods that were once found on E30's back in the 80's. These gauge pods are of the highest quality! They are laser cut to precision from 0.060" cold rolled steel, and wrapped in either OEM style automotive vinyl or real Alcantara. The fit and finish of our Tuner Pods is superb and look very OEM in your interior. We are the manufacturer and sole distributor of these pods. These are made in the USA, right here in Pennsylvania. You will not find them anywhere else!

Just like the old tuner pods, depending on the depth of the gauges you use, you may have to modify the back end of your shifter console for proper fitment. See installation instructions below. Our gauge pods have been tested with VDO gauges only. Gauges not included.

Installation

As stated, modification to your shifter console may be necessary depending on the gauges you use.
    This is the case with VDO gauges. Check out our installation instructions.

Product Images

Pricing: $75 Shipped

Payment: Please PM for info.

Last edited by bimma360; 05-08-2017, 04:39 PM.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Nice. Is this a limited production part?

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
      Nice. Is this a limited production part?
      Thanks. We will keep producing them as long as there is some demand. Currently, these are stocked and ready to ship. If demand dwindles we will just make smaller production runs and increase the price to compensate.

Dave
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Looks great. Are you aware of any gauges that fit without modifying the console? Although I like the VDO and wouldn't have a problem cutting my console.
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
          Looks great. Are you aware of any gauges that fit without modifying the console? Although I like the VDO and wouldn't have a problem cutting my console.
          I'll be honest, I have no clue haha. Its all about gauge depth. If it wasn't for the prongs as pictured in the installation instructions, the VDO gauges would fit too without modification. The good thing is, the center consoles are a dime a dozen... at least for the time being. And VDO gauges are so much more affordable compared to others.
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump... just sold a few of these in Portugal and France...
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

These looks nice. When did you move to the island?
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks L. Moved here around the end of June. Love it! Miss the car though.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

I just picked up the vinyl covered version, albeit secondhand. Quality piece. Can't wait to get gauges and wire it up. Hopefully, I can buy the whole gauge set-up here http://www.parkerperformance.com/
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                    I just picked up the vinyl covered version, albeit secondhand. Quality piece. Can't wait to get gauges and wire it up. Hopefully, I can buy the whole gauge set-up here http://www.parkerperformance.com/
                    Glad you like it. I only checked out the website you linked briefly, but I personally found summit to be best priced on VDO. Enjoy it!
                    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Would I be able to get a blank piece ( no holes for gauges)?
                      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                        Would I be able to get a blank piece ( no holes for gauges)?
                        Not at the moment. At this time we can only produce parts in batches. I'll tell you what though, with 5 prepaid orders I'll have no problem doing a small batch run of blank pieces. We can even supply you with a separate piece of vinyl to cover it after you are done doing whatever you are doing to it. Price will be the same as these. With 10 prepaid orders, you'll get free shipping on these (within the US and Canada). If you are 100% interested... PM me and I'll set up a group buy, and we'll see where this goes.
                        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Cool, do you mind if I start another thread to see if anyones interested. My plan is to run a navigation unit BTW
                          harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                            Cool, do you mind if I start another thread to see if anyones interested. My plan is to run a navigation unit BTW
                            Sure. You are welcome to link to any of the pics in this thread if you like. I figured about the navi... hah.
                            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

I'm in for a GB.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X