No announcement yet.

FS: very RARE 15x8" Kosei K1 4x100...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not bad as bad as you think. Not making this up to get you to buy them, but its really just through the finish, not in the metal. When I rub my finger over it, its still feels pretty smooth, not jagged like a deep curb rash would. Up to you...I'm not in a rush to sell. But if someone does buy them, u'll be kicking yourself cause you're not gonna see another set anytime soon. Get these powdercoated or just have a shop smooth the edges out. Or just use them on the track & don't worry about them

Comment

What do they weigh?
      Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
      Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Not sure the exact weight & I don't have a scale, but they're def lightweight...that's what they're known for. Great track wheels as well

Comment

Still available...been getting lots of interest but nobody serious yet

Comment

Originally posted by JDMADDICT View Post
            Still available...been getting lots of interest but nobody serious yet
            Did you get a weight spec? Do you know the hub bore opening? What car did they come off of?
            got Petrol?

Comment

I don't have a scale but they're known for their light weight & strength, esp on the track. They're not forged like Volks, but I can tell you holding 1 wheel, its very light! These came off of an E30. Thanks

Comment

Bump up

Comment

PayPal sent, sorry boys.

Comment

Working...
                  X