Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RS reps. konig remember 16x7 w/tires

SOLD locally...

sorry, but handing them off in person is way less stressful than having to lug 4 wheels to a shipper...

Last edited by sefb222; 03-16-2010, 10:53 PM.
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

are these 4 or 5 lug? what et?

Comment

I believe they are 4 lug et 24
      [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
      Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Do want. Will pay shipping. Paypal ready the second I hear from you. PM sent.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Those are SEXY WHEELS! Wish I had the money.

Comment

Nice wheels, GLWS ;)

Comment

et 20
              I sold a set a while back

Comment

thanks guys.. i've had 13 or 14 PMs with regard to these wheels...
                i appreciate the interest.

i'm unable to calculate shipping for everyon who's asked, as i'm super busy with work.

to figure out shipping costs, check out www.ups.com or http://fedex.com/ratefinder/home

fedex ground is likely the least expensive route, and i have used it several times for shipments like this.

my postal code is 97232, and they would be getting dropped off at a fedex/ups type store. ("the postal annex" in portland oregon)

the wheels will likely weigh 40lbs ea. w tires.
                the way i've shipped before, with no problems, was to affix a label to the tire, and protect the face of the wheel with two layers of cardboard, taping across and around the wheel a few times to hold the cardboard in place.
                i should probably also deflate the tires, to cut down on weight. but thats up to you.

if you get a shipping quote, send me a message with whatever info you entered to get the quote, and i'll handle the rest.

thanks!
                There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

where yo find the bbs center stifckers
                  [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                  Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                    Do want. Will pay shipping. Paypal ready the second I hear from you. PM sent.
                    You will not be disappointed with them,i have a set and paided about the same with tires. GLWS.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

They are the best quality single piece replicas on the market today, period.

and yes, i've had first hand experience with a lot of fake splits, lol.

got two sets of them in the garage at the moment i'll be selling soon.
                      PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Hey Tonys18t, when you do, let me know!
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I might be interested in a set too. PM me when you decide to sell :)

Sorry to thread jack...

Comment

most likely, they are spoken for, locally... sorry, but it saves me a ton of hassle with shipping, and ive dealt with the buyer a few times before.

here they are on my old M30 vert. (just for inspiration!)

Comment

Working...
                            X