FS: 14" OEM basket weaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 14" OEM basket weaves

Looking to sell my original set of 14" 4x100 BBS basket weaves in excellent condition. They include the original center caps, waffle removal tool, and have brand new tires installed which I have the current receipts and warranty for. I'm looking to get around $750 which I believe is a good deal considering they are getting harder to find in good shape. Not in a hurry to sell and would almost rather keep them as winter wheels if no one offers me the right price. These wheels also fit BMW 2002's perfectly and look great on them! I can provide pictures for anyone who is interested in buying. Thanks!

Uh... these can be had for $100 a set. Tires add some value, but not $600.

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
      Uh... these can be had for $100 a set. Tires add some value, but not $600.

Just saying...
      Not entirely true...this ain't 2007 anymore. A good, clean set of basketweaves with good tires is worth somewhere in the $300-$500 range. I get $200 for sets with junk tires and missing caps on a regular basis, so...
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

for pristine if he claims, 500-700 is what there going for now, from what i see...

because a rashed set for 250$, is going to cost you 500$ to get them refinished

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
        X