Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E34 M50 oil pan

Update: found one.

Does anyone have one in the PNW area, or know of one? Let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by radr; 07-13-2017, 11:37 AM.
    '90 325is + S52

sigpic

They're in high demand, I've been searching for the last month, looks like paying over 200 on ebay might be the only option.

Funny that the e34 oil pan is getting to be worth the value of the car in a lot of cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
      They're in high demand, I've been searching for the last month, looks like paying over 200 on ebay might be the only option.

Funny that the e34 oil pan is getting to be worth the value of the car in a lot of cases.
      That's what I've been finding, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask around on here.

I'm thinking about switching to an S54 oil pan after the season's over. Having that front sump hanging out, even with a Red46 sump armor, on a low track car is just rolling the dice IMO. I would like to never have to think about it again.
      '90 325is + S52

sigpic

Comment

Just get a better skid plate lol. One that mounts to the frame rails instead of the core support.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Haha yeah you both have a point. Ahrens I just recently had a hard hit on 4th leading down to the west of the UW, I'm sure you know the spot :(

The skid plate did well but I feel like it's only a matter of time.

I wonder how much I could shim the 24v engine mounts without drive train issues?

Comment

Found one. Time to figure out how to bombproof this shit.
            '90 325is + S52

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X