Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler: 1990 325is 165k 100% Rust Free (manual trans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 1990 325is 165k 100% Rust Free (manual trans)

Just seeing if there is any interest. I am selling my 1990 325is 5 speed with 165,00 miles. black with tan leather
    The Good:
    Car is from New Mexico 100 percent rust free. Car has
    New tires,timing belt, Dinan chip,K&N cone filter, Ansa exhaust,perfect interior 1 small rip in drivers side seat bolster,euro elipsoid smileys with city lights,new fog lights and front valance and spoiler,spark plugs, lighted M-tech shift knob I am a BMW tech at a dealership so only oem parts have been used, Has new cd player and aux input for ipod, also has Center armrest with cup holder. always bee garaged or under car cover (included)
    The Bad:
    Could use new front rotors, paint is 7 out of 10, car was repainted so there are some defects, still shines very nice and I have gotten many compliments. Have a ton of pics email me if Interrested email me at marky08@lycos.com Asking 3500$

Click to see Pics

Last edited by Marky08; 08-18-2006, 09:18 PM.

Thats a great deal!!! If i had some money i would buy this damn thing and let my GF drive it...
    sigpic

Comment

Damn, that thing looks mint. What dealer do you work at?
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

I work at the bmw gallery in norwood

Comment

I sent you and IM...Just waiting on a return offer. I know it's just a feeler thread, but I'm dead serious. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE, let me know.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
          Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
          Lobsterbacks attack the town again
          Wrap all my things in aluminum
          Beams of darkness streak across the sky
          Pink rays from the ancient satellite
          Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
          Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Working...
          X