X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 M3 Sedan - $13,900

It's time.

1997 M3 Sedan

5-speed, Arctic Silver with black full-power heated seats. 112,000 miles (50K in the last 2 years).

Harman Kardon, Traction control, CD changer, heated seats & mirrors, sunroof, Contour alloys.

Everything works, no dead radio or HVAC pixels. Wood console replaced with black one from non-Lux car. Also has black mesh front bumper grill in place of OEM painted slats. Slats included with car. Newish Fuzion ZRi tires (15K miles) and mew rotors/pads/sensors (5K miles).

I'm the third adult owner. Carfax is clean. No paintwork/floods/crashes/excuses. The car is a solid 8.5 inside and out.

More pics upon request.

McCain's military draft: Are you willing to bet your life?

Why so cheap?
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

The car needs rear shock mounts. The right fog light is also cracked, and the steering wheel needs to be re-dyed. The driver's seat is also showing some color wear. When i bought it, the right rear wheel was mising some paint. I asked a friend to refinish it, and he did a rather amateurish job. When i had the tires replaced, some of his paint came off. There's nothing wrong with the wheel itself - it just needs to be repainted correctly.

Frankly, I've had the car too long. I usually buy a different car every 6 months to a year. I've had it 2.5 years, and it's time to move it. I really want to build a spec E30 track car.

The fastest way to sell a car is to offer it at a fair price. There's nothing wrong with this car.

I'll throw in a clutch/pressure plate/throwout bearing kit also.

Here's a pic of the seat:

Last edited by Lair; 08-15-2006, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Gah. 6 months later and this would be sold. My gf is really interested in an e36 4 door - I want her in an M3, and they only made them in 97-98.

Awesome cars - good luck with the sale. Hard to find in MT as well.

Comment

Thanks. It should sell pretty quickly. I'm way under market for a solid, bone-stock car. It's not a garage queen, but it's never been tracked, raced, or abused.

Comment

Originally posted by Lair
            Thanks. It should sell pretty quickly. I'm way under market for a solid, bone-stock car. It's not a garage queen, but it's never been tracked, raced, or abused.
            That's key man. When I worked for Schneller, a car just like this - same color and all - came in, and the owner had to put almost 10K of work into it. Basically every bushing and suspension component needed to be replaced, as well as the VANOS and headwork. Took a 10k car to 20k just like that. Nice to know it's basically brand new though ;)

This is a cherry car with minimal work needed. Let us know if you don't sell it right away...

Comment

nice. Bump for a rare 4door 5spd.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I'm willing to trade for a cheap E30 and cash.

By 'cheap', I mean $2K or less. Prefer a 2 door is, but willing to consider anything that's solid and presentable.

Comment

$12,900 firm.

Who wants to get lucky? I bought an E30 today, so I'm ready to move the M3.

I'll entertain trades also. I'm looking for a dual-sport bike, a dirt bike, or a small pickup + cash.

Comment

AHHH so tempting, I have a dirt bike and cash but I need to buy a truck...

Comment

Screw the truck, get an m3 ;)
                      Back to my roots

Comment

That's what I say.

I'll sweeten the deal with free pickup from the airport, and I'll even buy breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

What a deal!

Comment

I thought they stopped making 4-doors in 97.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

1997 was the first year of M3 sedan production. 1998 was the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Lair View Post
                              1997 was the first year of M3 sedan production. 1998 was the last.
                              4 door e36 M3's were made in 97-98. Convertibles were 98-99. Those are the only three years for the "other" M3's, which, by the way, are my favorites :)

Can't believe you still have this car. Contemplating looking at a loan for my gf...

Comment

Working...
                              X