1989 alpine 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 alpine 325i

I've got tuition payments coming up very soon, and as much as i don't want to, I have to sell my e30 rather quickly. I just don't have the money to do what i want to with it. The body is in excellent shape, no rust or major dents. The alpine white paint still shines beautifully. The interior is two toned, as i was given a black interior as well when i bought the car so black leather sport seats (front and a gray rear seat) and regular tan seats come with it. The engine runs strong but has a slight oil leak (PO did the 2.7 stroker kit). The suspension and clutch will need to be re-done however. No A/C, but really really good heat. The brakes are nearing their end and will probably be repaired prior to sale well. Most other mechanical repaires have been done, and i can provide full maintenance records (even the ones from the PO). It has an alpine head unit with infinity speakers all the way around. All the audio will stay with the car (i'll give you the original head unit as well). It has basketweaves with pretty new Fulda Carat 205/60R14 tires. I also have a ready to paint is trunk spoiler that i'll throw in. 3500 OBO. PM for phone number. no emails please. pics to come soon.

post pics i dont need a car but id like to see

Comment

Working...
    X