Pics from NJ meet on 10/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavkazia
    You guys had pretty nice meet in Jersey, hope most of you will show up at Philly GTG!

Nice pictures, and cant wait to meet you people, heh.

:)
    when is the philly GTG,

BTW kool pics, taht grey one with stock wheels is slammmmmmmmmmmed :up:

Comment

who's car is this?

Originally posted by Jordan

Whos car is this?

Blue ricer bulbs
      M badging
      M slats painted on grill
      Tasteless black wheels

The rear apron and wing are ok.... rest is BIG :down:
      Well, Jordan I guess you must have been waiting for me to respond, and I didn't want to keep you waiting anymore......I'll stoop to your level, if you read correctly in the e9nines' post from left to right, that makes me "shadowracer" the second car, in case you had a hard time reading without your magnifying glasses :!:
      I'll go right down the line with you:
      "Blue ricer bulbs" I bet my lights are brighter than yours, unless you happen to have true "HID's", as for the color blue thats a light filter which gives you a brite white light, in case you nose was too close to your pc monitor.
      "M badging/ M slats painted on the grill" That is my way of showing some support for BMW's motorsport group.
      Ok then, my favorite " Tasteless Black wheels" here's what really tells me you must have poor vision. If you look closely at the wheels they are not black (tires are black) they are charcoal :!:
      How "Riced" is your "project car" with a white body kit, looks like alot of the Honda civics I see in my area . I noticed you have a set of those played out 5 spoke wheels those rice boys have on thier Hondas too ;)
      I'm having fun, are you :?: Why don't you go "Power fuck a tree stump" and let us know how it is :!:

Comment

Sorry, but the wheels are kinda blan, but the rest of the car is very nice. Silver is just the best for an M3. Nice choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianF 88iS
          Sorry, but the wheels are kinda blan, but the rest of the car is very nice. Silver is just the best for an M3. Nice choice.
          I wish my car was an M3, I was honestly just wondering what makes a car "rice". It seems as though if someone doesn't like your car, then it makes it "rice", which isn't true. I thank for the compliment man!! The wheels used to be silver, and did look great, but a freind of mine liked them so much he got them for his car in a custom bolt pattern to fit his car (96 Ford Contour). He also used to like parking next to me, and I kinda got tired of it, so I decided to change the color, I'll probably change them back soon enough, as he has sold both his wheels, and car. But thanks again!! :D

Comment

Are you trying to get me to ban you Shadowracer? I mean seriously. All your replies are way off base.

Say whatever you want about my car. I havent driven it in damn near 2 years, its a work in progress, and still no where near being finished and on the road. You drive your car around the way it is, and for that I'm sorry.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Yea and on the ricer bulb comment, you can get much brighter bulbs for cheaper that dont give the light housing a blue color that looks stupid. IE: osram silverstars.

How much do those Ronals go for?

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Re: who's car is this?

My wheels are far from being rice......

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I second that George!

Can I try them on my car, Please?

Edit: Sup Andre, I just saw your question, I dont know exactly when it will be but hopefully very soon and before you move out..
                  95' M3.
                  90' 325i Turboed.
                  87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH!
                    hmmmmmmmmmm CARMONA's that is a RARE wheel

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
                      Originally posted by OOMPH!
                      hmmmmmmmmmm CARMONA's that is a RARE wheel
                      they are Kerscher Futuras.... 8)

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Werksmini
                        Yea and on the ricer bulb comment, you can get much brighter bulbs for cheaper that dont give the light housing a blue color that looks stupid. IE: osram silverstars.

How much do those Ronals go for?
                        Just to let you know, I've tried those "silver star" bulbs, and returned them they were garbage compaired to the ones I have now, plus those silver stars have no more than 65 watts of output, I'm up at 90watts on my low, with 100watts on the high.

Comment

whoa... it took me forever to find this thread :) when's the next meet?

Comment

Were they Sylvania or Osram? there is a BIG difference.....

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                              Yeah guys, good times. I had a blast. :) (woulda been better if my damn car didn't fall apart though). Nice meeting ya, Mike, Mike, and Bernie.

I'll throw my pics up tomorrow, but they'll look pretty similar to the rest.

Fuddy, got hi-res?
                              all my shots are high res... I hate resizing them :x but eric got some good shots :shock:

it was a bitch driving with one hand, shooting with the other... dropping the camera then trying to shift

Comment

Working...
                              X