FS: Forged M-systems polished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Forged M-systems polished

I'm selling this polished set forged m-systems with the throwing stars covers. Its a complete set.

Price: 1550 US$ shipped with UPS from Germany to all 48!

I will accept Paypal.

Last edited by AC Nico; 01-10-2010, 06:45 AM.
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Awesome wheels. Hands down these are the best e34 wheels ever made!

Comment

nobody interested?
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

Shipping to Sydney, Australia?
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
            Shipping to Sydney, Australia?
            1600 US$ shipped to your door.

greets

[/color]

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

Tire Tread Patterns ?

I can not understand why, Wheel and Tire Manufactures makes a car pull one way? With this type of Wheel design ( Correction read below ) it pushes air outward on one side and pulls air in on the other side? Same with a lot of Tire Tread Patterns if installed with the side wall markings facing to the out side it's like you have two different Makes/Style of tires. One side of your car will be tracking forward right out and the other side backwards left out ? Equals car not wanting to go straight Equals Resistance = less GPM and Unpredictable controllability. Directional tires track straight.

Dam Me SORRY! But you know what I mean. And Wow this has to be the First set of Rims that I have ever seen that truly match a Left & Right side set up. Very Nice set.
                Last edited by dj01540i6sp; 01-16-2010, 11:40 AM. Reason: constructor ''Correction''

Comment

Originally posted by dj01540i6sp View Post
                  I can not understand why, Wheel and Tire Manufactures makes a car pull one way? With this type of Wheel design it pushes air outward on one side and pulls air in on the other side >>>>>? Same with a lot of Tire Tread Patterns if installed with the side wall markings facing to the out side it's like you have two different Makes/Style of tires. One side of your car will be tracking forward right out //// and the other side backwards left out //// ? Equals car not wanting to go straight Equals Resistance = less GPM and Unpredictable controllability. Directional tires track straight.
                  You are incorrect about these wheels. Take another look. When lined up on the same side, two are going in the opposite direction.

Comment

Originally posted by constructor View Post
                    You are incorrect about these wheels. Take another look. When lined up on the same side, two are going in the opposite direction.
                    correct ;)

[/color]

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

I am about to kill the fucker who owes me a bunch of money as he is the only thing stopping me from dropping $1600 in your lap for these.
                        Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                          I am about to kill the fucker who owes me a bunch of money as he is the only thing stopping me from dropping $1600 in your lap for these.

Fuck me $1600 shipped is a killer deal. Do it Kangaroo fucker before I do.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

just do it! :)

[/color]

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                              X