Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winters655 View Post
    I went to high school with Stephen we got our e30s at the same time, he was always a step ahead with his car. I never see any e30s up here in sb only every once in a while I'll see one when I'm not in mine of course haha

Jono! How ya been man?

Comment

all be there but probably wont have found another e30 by then :sad:

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Take the volvus!

I've got some more local e30 guys coming as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
          I know you!!

I always see your car near harding school. I posted a note on it awhile back, I wanted to buy it! Never got a call :(
          Hahaha, I remember. I lost the note then had a nightmare I sold it and decided to keep it. We gotta meet up and talk cars man!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Jono! How ya been man?
            Ay when the hell did that car get so sexy! That thing is low and clean I love it

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday for sure. Im bringing a friend and his e34 touring and I might be able to talk my lady friend into bringing her new-to-her X3. Should be a good time fo sho.

Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

damn i work... ill try and get it covered... loving being able to drive my car around now
                Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

^^Hope to see you out there!

Comment

Jono I didn't know you were on this forum!! (course i'm super new lol)

It's Scott as in I'm the guy dating Lea if you still remember me haha.

How you been man? I got tired of waiting to buy your e30 so i bought my own : P har har

Hope to see you soon we need to catch up!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB326 View Post
                      Jono I didn't know you were on this forum!! (course i'm super new lol)

It's Scott as in I'm the guy dating Lea if you still remember me haha.

How you been man? I got tired of waiting to buy your e30 so i bought my own : P har har

Hope to see you soon we need to catch up!
                      No way u did?!? Post some pics man we gotta meet up! I almost finished building a show bike then when it's sold I'll be back to the car. Hit me up dude!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                        Take the volvus!

I've got some more local e30 guys coming as well.
                        that wont be necessary anymore ;)

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

hey guys, I've been talking with a seller from craigslist and he is willing to go to the meet. I told him some guys may be interested in buying some of his parts. Here's the link to his thread. If you want him to bring anything, reply to his email in the ad.

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/pts/2843990538.html

P.S. THE RESET TOOL IS MIIIIINNNNEEEEEE!!! lol

Taylor
                          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

I wanna go >:0

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

den go puto

Comment

So are we parking on the left or right parking lot of Leadbetter beach??

Also, damn, I gotta get on pulling more from my totaled '88 325is after seeing the CL ad.

BTW guys, anyone wanting to go AutoXing at the Fairgrounds should sign up ASAP. Only a few spots left. Visit PCASB.org for more info March 11th...
                                I'm bummed as I will be running on my street tire staggered setup. The car will push like a freight train out there in that gravely parking lot. That and I still need a race seat as my head hits the roof :-( Maybe I should just raise da roof!! ;-) (or stick my head out of the sunroof LOL)

Comment

Working...
                                X