Pics from NJ meet on 10/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OOMPH!
    nice cars guys.......are you guys going to come to our Philly gtg when it happens?
    ..you bet..I know I will

Believe it or not those blue bulbs were functionally stunning! Very bright; even in the daytime...

Comment

Awesome pics, looks like a blast.

Sure is the time of year for some backroad runs. I think i'll do one in the morning. :)

Comment

Originally posted by e9nine
        Originally posted by OOMPH!
        nice cars guys.......are you guys going to come to our Philly gtg when it happens?
        ..you bet..I know I will...
        awesome, I can't wait :drink:

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Great pix. Looks like all had a great time.

Comment

Yeah it's late. My pics ( http://cesium.cs.jmu.edu/huntwc/PicsBearMtn.html ). Nothing special.

Comment

Man I wish I went :( Sad thing is that I didn't even know about it
              I'm only 1.5 hours away from Jersey.
              When Is the philly meet?? I want to go :)

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLine
                Man I wish I went :( Sad thing is that I didn't even know about it
                I'm only 1.5 hours away from Jersey.
                When Is the philly meet?? I want to go :)
                The philly meet will probably be takiing place within a month, so Amirani (Kavkazia) and myself will keep everyone posted in the gatherings thread.....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

You guys had pretty nice meet in Jersey, hope most of you will show up at Philly GTG!

Nice pictures, and cant wait to meet you people, heh.

:)
                  95' M3.
                  90' 325i Turboed.
                  87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

what kindoff wheels are these? Love the deep dish. :)
                    ________
                    DaemonBabes
                    Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:11 PM.
                    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
                      what kindoff wheels are these? Love the deep dish. :)
                      Ronal LS

Comment

They are Ronal LS wheels. I'm still getting used to them. Sometimes I think they are too much $$ for something that doesn't look too different from the stock basketweaves but if you look at them side-by-side with stock wheels, they do make a difference. It's a good compromise for me since I live in the NYC area. Anything larger than this I'd ran into the danger of bending them.

Comment

Originally posted by mellowyellow88
                          They are Ronal LS wheels. I'm still getting used to them. Sometimes I think they are too much $$ for something that doesn't look too different from the stock basketweaves but if you look at them side-by-side with stock wheels, they do make a difference. It's a good compromise for me since I live in the NYC area. Anything larger than this I'd ran into the danger of bending them.
                          definitely very noticable... for comparison, look at my car behind mike's in that picture.

ronals really make the car. definitely one of the nicest cars at the meet, not only for the ronals. :up:

Comment

I'd would been up for the cruise but was out an about. Just Be careful out there on the slippery leaves, we don't want to see another bent E30 chassis this year.

I've seen way to many of those this year. As for Mellowyellow, they look very nice on your car except that it looks like you stole my car. Black 87 325iS Ours could be twins minus the tint. I can't see at night with it but I'm going to do some extremely light tint due to have light sensitive eyes.

You need a large M-tech I rear spoiler the kick ass in looks on the older cars. Very pronounced look. My bad I just realised that it's an 88 model.

Oh on of reasons to be careful out there http://uk.mobile.de/SIDQFLR8Rgep0XF0...7422531&top=1&
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                              I'd would been up for the cruise but was out an about. Just Be careful out there on the slippery leaves, we don't want to see another bent E30 chassis this year.
                              Dry leaves are nice when the draft from the car scatters them as you zoom by :D

Damp leaves are a completely different story!!! They will take your car off the road or give you some nice steering and throttle exercise if you try to disrespect them...

Comment

M Technik,

Thanks for the warning. Also, look out for guys on them superbikes. I had one that came right at me in my lane from a blind corner. I thought he was going to come through my windshield.

My car actually has a very, very light tint. It's deceiving sometimes in pictures depending on the angle.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                                X