Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs that have a finite lifespan because of using a resource that isnt infinite.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Jobs that have a finite lifespan because of using a resource that isnt infinite.
      Everything in this world won't last forever, should we never do anything then? Come on man. You are smarter than that.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
        Um, OK. America depends on it. Not life and death, but those jobs are good jobs.
        You still don't seem to understand the words you are using.

I DEPEND on oxygen. Without it I will die.

I like beer, but I don't DEPEND on it.

At least we know with a strong intellect such as yours, we no longer have to pay attention to your opinion.

*insertadhominemfallacy*
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          You still don't seem to understand the words you are using.

I DEPEND on oxygen. Without it I will die.

I like beer, but I don't DEPEND on it.

At least we know with a strong intellect such as yours, we no longer have to pay attention to your opinion.

*insertadhominemfallacy*
          OK. You are doing the same thing as Schnitz and it's dumb. You wrote me off a long time ago anyway. Not sure it matters.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

All of America depends on that pipeline.
            I love it!
            AWD > RWD

Comment

the chopped snake guy makes me wanna pound my head against tables
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                I love it!
                Glad you approve. :p

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

OK. You are doing the same thing as Schnitz and it's dumb. You wrote me off a long time ago anyway. Not sure it matters.
                  No, I'm questioning your ability for rational thought since you don't seem to understand the definition of very simple words.

And I think it's a fair one.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    No, I'm questioning your ability for rational thought since you don't seem to understand the definition of very simple words.

And I think it's a fair one.
                    It's not though. You are parsing words for sport and your entertainment.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Where to start with all derp in that statement. .........
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        Where to start with all derp in that statement. .........
                        It is impressive. I think we should all just kill ourselves because, nothing lasts forever. HAHAHA!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

This statement is like saying, I am going to die eventually away so why do I need a penicillin shot to kill off the the minor infection I got from bad shellfish, since there us no gas to power my stove to cook my fucking food. Because there is only so much gas in the ground we should not use it and leave it there.

So 160 years and trillions of dollars in economic benefit, and most of what we think of as moden in our lives has come from that finite resource. As well as many other similar industires. I guess we should have said fuck it we don't need energy and stayed in the 1860s then.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Economic benefits for whom?

A few companies get paid for a year or two to build the pipeline. Some workers make big money. Then it's over. Pipeline stays there for decades with high risks of polluting land and rivers.

It's all about short terms goal : making money.

Can't wait until Sleeve starts quoting Trump after he has exhausted his bank of quotes. ;-)
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I find it humorous that the environmentalists who largely believe in evolutin dont, or choose not to, understand that fossil fuels have and continue to provide the means to better alternative energy sources on a car forum dedicated to 25yr old cars of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                                I find it humorous that the environmentalists who largely believe in evolutin dont, or choose not to, understand that fossil fuels have and continue to provide the means to better alternative energy sources on a car forum dedicated to 25yr old cars of all places.
                                It is a disease around these parts. I have chosen to stay out of it. More time for my E30.
                                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                                X