X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Sizing

I'll Work On Resizing those right now

Comment

I think the MASSIVE pictures are where the bashing is coming from.
      As well as stating it was rust free.
      It also doesnt help that the potential buyers can practically watch the rust forming on the hood.
      If you resize them you might have a better chance at 3000 on a DIFFERENT forum.
      This one however. You are lucky to get 500.

Matt
      sigpic

Comment

The pictures are now resized. Aside from the hood, and the fender, there are no other hidden cosmetic issues. If anyone's interested, I can supply a hood and fender from a local junk yard for somewhere around $150ish. Hope the pics show up smaller now. They should.

Comment

dude, that car has rust EVERYWHERE. hood, fender, front valence, rear valence, on the moonroof, on the exhaust, even on the trunk tools...

sell the moonroof seperate from the car, and then sell the car for like $800. then u MITE get a sale.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

OK, for starters, there is no rust around the sunroof, just the black paint chipping off...the tools you're nitpicking, the exhaust also. Isn't the valence Plastic? And I said ASIDE FROM THE HOOD AND FENDER! The important areas (rocker, wheel wells, trunk, etc...) are all solid.

Comment

Originally posted by quiffy
              1991 BMW 325i, absolutely loaded. (Female driven/owned, garaged, not driven in snow; hence no rust.)
              My problem with your post is here^

You say NO RUST. The car has quite a bit visible in really bad pictures.

Without the words no rust I'd have no problem with it.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

told ya so.
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

No Rust? As opposed to what?
                  Buff out the paint, IT would definitly help the fact there is rust but theres good paint.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by quiffy View Post
                    OK, for starters, there is no rust around the sunroof, just the black paint chipping off...the tools you're nitpicking, the exhaust also. Isn't the valence Plastic? And I said ASIDE FROM THE HOOD AND FENDER! The important areas (rocker, wheel wells, trunk, etc...) are all solid.
                    WARNING>>>> The following statements are my opinions and are derived from my experience with e30s (which alot of you think isn't much ;)<<<<<<<<<<<<
                    All areas are important.... Are you sure the isn't any rust under the battery box?
                    I ill offer up 1500 if you can guarantee that car will make it to Atlanta. I don't want or need a junkyard hood or fender.... that will just piss me off.
                    If you clean the engine you may have a better time.
                    Also if you think thas is nitpicking, you state it is fully loaded, no it isn't. You are missing two important things (maybe three) 1 - sport seats, 2 - mtech wheel, 3 - lsd. From what I have seen, 325I's came with all the stuff you described in america except for the moonroof. That is an option. I have yet to see an I without power. I am sure they are out there, but they are probably as rare as the moonroof on your car. I would think "options" in america are the ones I stated above.
                    Questions you should answer.
                    How are the shock and springs, bushings?
                    Power steering rack?
                    Diff?
                    Any leaks? Is the trunk dry?
                    Let me know!
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                      WARNING>>>> The following statements are my opinions and are derived from my experience with e30s (which alot of you think isn't much ;)<<<<<<<<<<<<
                      All areas are important.... Are you sure the isn't any rust under the battery box?
                      I ill offer up 1500 if you can guarantee that car will make it to Atlanta. I don't want or need a junkyard hood or fender.... that will just piss me off.
                      If you clean the engine you may have a better time.
                      Also if you think thas is nitpicking, you state it is fully loaded, no it isn't. You are missing two important things (maybe three) 1 - sport seats, 2 - mtech wheel, 3 - lsd. From what I have seen, 325I's came with all the stuff you described in america except for the moonroof. That is an option. I have yet to see an I without power. I am sure they are out there, but they are probably as rare as the moonroof on your car. I would think "options" in america are the ones I stated above.
                      Questions you should answer.
                      How are the shock and springs, bushings?
                      Power steering rack?
                      Diff?
                      Any leaks? Is the trunk dry?
                      Let me know!
                      I spy another missing option: 13 button OBC.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Sorry bout the lsd, I didn't see that. No 13 button obc?????
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic

Comment

In answer to your post...

OK, here's the answers to your post...

Yes, I'm positive that the trunk is dry. It just poured here for a couple of days, and it's definitly dry.

No 13 button OBC.

It is technically Fully LoadedI was told by the Euro Depot that the car was loaded. They ran the vin in their computer and said that it has every option that was available for that year/model. No sport seats on a regular "I", only "IS", it does have a 3:73 LSD, and it can't have an M-Tech wheel since it has an airbag.

The power steering seems to work fine, the reservoir is full and it turns w/ease. The shocks/struts feel tight, however the rear bushings might need changing as it knocks around. Still feels tight; I had this problem on another e30 I had, and it wasn't very expensive to fix.

I'd have no reason to doubt that the car can make it to Atlanta, however I don't want to guarantee it and then not be able to come through. I don't know all that much about the car. I haven't registered it, driven it, played with it, etc.. I know it starts right up, idles nice, sounds nice, and pulls hard, but that's about the extent of what I know about it.

If you're interested, email me at opant@hotmail.com Thanks.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info!
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X