Seeking Info on break booster eliminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Info on break booster eliminator

So I came across the Chase Bay break booster eliminator and was wondering if any of you have experience with it. Couldnt find a thread about the product. Any info/review is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Chase Bays specializes in High End Fluid Transfer Products focused for Braking, Clutch, Cooling, Fuel Delivery, Oil, and Power Steering.

Bump

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't run that master cylinder. With only one fluid port, you'll have no brakes if that line fails for any reason. Having at least two is a better option. I'd suggest Massive's booster delete plate with a modified pedal ratio. You could try different master cylinders to get the pedal feel you desire.

I'm currently running Massive's plate with the stock master cylinder (21 or 22mm? I forget), a 6.25:1 ratio, and Ireland's 310mm front big brake kit. Car stops great.

Comment

Thanks for the info Gertech. I was looking at Massives product as well.

Comment

I'm using Massive setup as well. It's great. Really simple install and pedal throw is about perfect. I daily the car all winter.
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
            I'm using Massive setup as well. It's great. Really simple install and pedal throw is about perfect. I daily the car all winter.
            Are you running the stock MC as well? And upgraded breaks ?

Comment

Stock style parts store reman, with the massive smallest Wilwood kit.
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I went ahead and ordered the massive kit

Comment

How is the massive booster-less brake effort feel? Compared to stock
                  sigpic
                  1990 325IS S54 swap in process
                  2001 Z3M -All Stock 22K car
                  2005 545i -DD
                  1967 Morris Mini Van-Mad Project BMW/Mini Turbo

Comment

Updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dyagciog View Post
                      How is the massive booster-less brake effort feel? Compared to stock
                      It's rough, honestly- however, the more comfortable you get with it, it grows with you. I'm using the Massive boosterless setup in my s52e30vert and at first I was going to swap in a booster or run hydroboost. Currently, I'm up in the air with all of it and driving the boosterless setup a little more comfortably.

Using a 745i e32 MC. Keep in mind, you will need to make two new brake lines from the ABS pump to the MC since it is shorter- so keep that in mind with grabbing a bubble flare too and some line.
                      555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
                      '95 BMW e34 525i
                      '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
                      '92 Range Rover Classic
                      '90 Range Rover Classic
                      '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
                      '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
                      '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
                      '67 Pontiac LeMans
                      '24 Model T Depot Hack
                      ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Originally posted by gertech View Post
                        personally, i wouldn't run that master cylinder. With only one fluid port, you'll have no brakes if that line fails for any reason. Having at least two is a better option. I'd suggest massive's booster delete plate with a modified pedal ratio. You could try different master cylinders to get the pedal feel you desire.

I'm currently running massive's plate with the stock master cylinder (21 or 22mm? I forget), a 6.25:1 ratio, and ireland's 310mm front big brake kit. Car stops great.
                        ^+1
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                        X