Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now that JJ Custom Interior is GONE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you contact Tim and ask him any questions you may have.

Price? He's not cheap, but the quality of his work, customer service and the fact he delivers as promised is worth it to me.

I don't have time to deal with something like redoing upholstery twice.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Agreed but shipping an interior clear across country and then back is not cheap and there have been way too many flake out upholstery business over the last couple of years. I'd like to get my OEM recaro's redone. They have been sitting in storage way to long.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Love to get my flo fits recovered do you know if he does cloth?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Agreed but shipping an interior clear across country and then back is not cheap and there have been way too many flake out upholstery business over the last couple of years. I'd like to get my OEM recaro's redone. They have been sitting in storage way to long.
          I understand your concerns and it was one reason why I chose to use Tim vs JJ's services.

JJ would answer my questions when he wanted to, how he wanted to and I never got a clear idea of what I'm getting.

Tim answered all my questions promptly, I went to see his workshop, saw all the projects he was working on and I received massive amounts of positive feedback from the VAG and hotrod community about his work. I currently have a second set of LS-B sitting at his workshop half completed for over a year now, as I am searching for some OE material I like.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Love to get my flo fits recovered do you know if he does cloth?
          Yes. Tim works with cloth, vinyl and leather.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

You may want to ask if he has patterns and will just ship the skins. Shipping your seats for repair will be a huge Customs PITA and there will be fees. On the good side, the C$$ is down and you wont pay local taxes.
            Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
            Alice the Time Capsule
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
            87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

I am in NYC, check out my website
              Proud Owner and Operator.
              sigpic

Comment

Have you ever recovered 1st gen Recaro LS? Don't see any in your gallery.

Comment

Trentw- I have not covered Recaros. But I would have no problem recovering a set.
                  If you're interested, shoot me a text or give me a call.
                  347-782-1302.
                  John
                  Proud Owner and Operator.
                  sigpic

Comment

[nQUOTE=EthirtyIS;4354561]Trentw- I have not covered Recaros. But I would have no problem recovering a set.

If you're interested, shoot me a text or give me a call.

347-782-1302.

John[/QUOTE]

Dang prices look good. Gotta keep you in mind for my vert seats..
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

I'm not sure I want to have my Recaros fully recovered now that they've cleaned up so nice. Looking for some matching fabric to just replace the pass seat upper bolster that has a small tear, but while searching nationwide (and Canada), I overlooked a notable shop right in my own backyard.

Spoke with John at Ogden Top & Trim and they've done numerous Recaros in their almost 100 year history. Taking him one of my seats this week so he can see the material and possibly find a match. Check out their work here...

Ogden Top and Trim is a three generation business founded by Frank Nesladek in 1919. The finest automotive upholsterer in the United States

Comment

Working...
                      X