Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got into a fight with a locomotive, and lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ironic that your avatar is a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
      LOL...Bill, you always have funny shit to say.

All I can say is this looks to be the least damage I have ever heard of from a human colliding with a goddamn locomotive.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Got into a fight with a locomotive, and lost.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post

All I can say is this looks to be the least damage I have ever heard of from a human colliding with a goddamn locomotive.
        Same here, came in expecting serious stalled on the tracks screaming flames metal on metal spark flying intense sounds breaking glass crushing destruction

but Naaahhhh. ;)

actually i wouldn't have wanted to see any of that. glad it was only a blow to the head.

--Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          LOL...Bill, you always have funny shit to say.

I actually keep a team of Jewish writers locked in my basement. The reward for joke of the week is getting to watch the Daily Show. The joke of the year winner gets to do my taxes.

Comment

I actually keep a team of Jewish writers locked in my basement. The reward for joke of the week is getting to watch the Daily Show. The joke of the year winner gets to do my taxes.
            ...I got her a pair of shoes and a vibrator...if she doesn't like the shoes, she can go fuck herself

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

looks like trains ain't your thing, maybe you should keep your ASE certs

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Then they gave me the tool to remove the staples...
                Ehh?

Comment

Originally posted by blusylver View Post
                  looks like trains ain't your thing, maybe you should keep your ASE certs
                  lolm3pole

And hey man, been a year before it came to this. I had just gotten back from vacation and was holding my head up high. I had forgotten that around these parts you stare at your fucking feet or else.

As an update, my wife pulled the staples for me tonight. She begged me to let her take them out and I didn't feel like going through the crap involved to get it covered under workman's comp.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Scrolled to post this...and LOL at the kid with a stapler comment, those look horrid.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Saw the title and thought this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-vCVqTvvW0

Comment

Working...
                      X