smoking legal herbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smoking legal herbs?

does anyone on here smoke or have tried smoking mullein, blue Lotus, sage, etc.?

I tried a mix of mullein and white sage and it was an awesome substitute for cigarettes and mullein seems to help your lungs since it loosens up the mucous in your lungs.

Did I just read smoking helps your lungs? Haven't heard that since the cig ads of the 50's where docs prescribed certain brands.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      Did I just read smoking helps your lungs? Haven't heard that since the cig ads of the 50's where docs prescribed certain brands.
      Mullein is actually known to help people who suffer from respiratory problems.

Smoking it, however, is the least effective method of delivery (and probably does equal harm). Most people just make tea from it.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

just smoke a Ecig that synthetic stuff is horrible for you. id rather not smoke at all.
        my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Indian tobacco shit is amazing. 1 hit gives you like 5 min buzz but in that 5 min you have the energy to run cross country and tackle a gazelle like a lion

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Smoke bath salts. Human flesh is delicious
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kendogg
              Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
              OG RACECAR

Comment

Originally posted by Mistawall View Post
                just smoke a Ecig that synthetic stuff is horrible for you. id rather not smoke at all.
                id rather smoke stuff i can grow in my garden then some liquid xing wang made in a factory that might or might not have the black plauge in it...

Comment

smoking anything is gonna have negative health repercussions in some fashion. i'd rather stick with the devil i know than the devil i don't.

some free-range, organic, fair trade, sustainably harvested, kosher tobacco in a roll-your-own bleachless paper suits me just fine when i want to puff a week or so off my lifespan.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                    smoking anything is gonna have negative health repercussions in some fashion. i'd rather stick with the devil i know than the devil i don't.

some free-range, organic, fair trade, sustainably harvested, kosher tobacco in a roll-your-own bleachless paper suits me just fine when i want to puff a week or so off my lifespan.
                    How about some home grown organic herb;D

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

The only thing safe to smoke is marijuana. Scientifically proven too.

Comment

You're that fucking fucker who comes into every politics thread and cries about crusty old white dudes and STILL won't answer my question about what laws have been passed to keep minorities out of college and the workforce, and now you're telling us you smoke herbs? Get real kid.

Comment

woah, dude. that's a major breach of protocol.

the first rule of P&R is you do not talk about P&R.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                            You're that fucking fucker who comes into every politics thread and cries about crusty old white dudes and STILL won't answer my question about what laws have been passed to keep minorities out of college and the workforce, and now you're telling us you smoke herbs? Get real kid.
                            Lol troll Lol loll lol I never put any reasoning into arguments on the Internet their is no point Btw I'm native American and I can pick out quite a few laws to keep my particular race down.

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                            woah, dude. that's a major breach of protocol.

the first rule of P&R is you do not talk about P&R.
                            Seriously Lol XD

Comment

also I'm just taking a look at things that happen to give possible health benefits not just stuff to smoke to smoke if I wanna get high I'll smoke a bowl occasionally but I'm not a stoner by any means

Comment

Working...
                              X