1988 750 12 cyclender worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 750 12 cyclender worth

The car has 106k and it may need a fuel pump. The interior looks primes and the exterior has no rust but some of the clear coat is coming off.
    Are these cars worth anything?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I've looked at these a few times before, and it's best get some knowledge on the potential issues & expensive fixes with those V12's. IIRC, they may have issues with the auto trans. The cars look great to me, and if I were to buy one, it'd mostly be for big road trips. Doubt I'd use one for my DD. Strictly off the cuff, I think some versions of that car were $100k new, and now you can get 'em for less than $5k. Owning one at some point is on my bucket list.

For the car you described, I'd pay no more than $5k. Low miles are great, but you don't REALLY know what's the problem with it.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I wouldnt touch that thing
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Fixed up those cars are really nice man. To the right seller in good condition $$$ but most people would want the car but when they see V12 engine its really a turn off because they see lots of $$ being spent on repairs..

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            I've looked at these a few times before, and it's best get some knowledge on the potential issues & expensive fixes with those V12's. IIRC, they may have issues with the auto trans. The cars look great to me, and if I were to buy one, it'd mostly be for big road trips. Doubt I'd use one for my DD. Strictly off the cuff, I think some versions of that car were $100k new, and now you can get 'em for less than $5k. Owning one at some point is on my bucket list.

For the car you described, I'd pay no more than $5k. Low miles are great, but you don't REALLY know what's the problem with it.
            no offense, but 5k my butt. i see them on craigslist locally for 2000.00 all the time. as opposed to new jersey, the ones down here are truly rust free.

yes, they do have auto trans problems and lots of trouble with the throttle bodies too.

very cool car but there is a good reason why this car cost around 100k new and only costs 2k now.
            Last edited by flyboyx; 07-26-2014, 08:03 PM.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
            X