No announcement yet.

New Build - Suggestions Welcomed! 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Shock, I'll start by complimenting you on your sweet cars in the signature!!

Currently, I have:
    E30 M3 - J-Sport track car
    E28 M5 - Mostly stock survivor
    E36 M3 - Low miles, custom turbo kit, 400WHP tire shredder
    E90 M3 - Harrop S/C, my baby
    F10 M5 - Stage II 800HP daily, lol ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Inline Six View Post
      Well Shock, I'll start by complimenting you on your sweet cars in the signature!!
      Thanks! It took me over 10 years to save up for and find them all. :)

Originally posted by Inline Six View Post
      Currently, I have:
      E30 M3 - J-Sport track car
      E28 M5 - Mostly stock survivor
      E36 M3 - Low miles, custom turbo kit, 400WHP tire shredder
      E90 M3 - Harrop S/C, my baby
      F10 M5 - Stage II 800HP daily, lol ;)
      That's a very interesting collection of cars; this should be helpful when offering you suggestions. You're obviously very well off financially, likely better than most of us on the forum (myself included), and are the type that's always in search of more power. I'd love to see a few pictures of those other cars, especially the older ones.

How'd you end up with your stock E28 M5 given the rest of your collection?

Comment

Yes, always in search of more power for sure. I've also learned that more is not always better. The new project I'm starting is going to replace the E36 because in my opinion, I've added too much power and overwhelmed the chassis. I also like new projects, which is why I'm starting over instead of changing the mods on the E36.
        For the E30 build, I know stock S54 power is a lot but I'm not going FI on this car and I'm used to handling big power so I think it'll be great.

As for why I have a stock E28, total bucket list car and it's fantastic in stock form. I bought it from another forum member here and have just been fixing worn out items like dashboard replacement, AC repair, etc.

Comment

Any pics of the daily? I wonder if you own the badass white one I saw on 405N when I was in my E30. We played a little, my car clearly was nothing compared to it, but we respected each other I think
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

2mAn - you guys asking for pictures makes me realize I should take more pictures of my cars!
            My E90 is white and it was me on the 405N if you mean going up the Sepulveda Pass. Mad respect.

Comment

Working...
            X