Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong with your car Yo. Most good running 325 cars should get upper 20's.
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

I blame the m50 lol.. used to get low 20s with the m20 in there, but went downhill with the m50/3.73 combo. Fun as hell to drive though :up:

Comment

Did u get a chance to install that radiator yet? Lol my e36 m42's leaking when I took her home and just had to get a new one.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        ---------------------------------
        89 E30 S52
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

No I haven't, i have a test on Thursday to study for, then will try to install it if time permits. And damn! What are the odds =/ sorry to take your spare lol.. that e36 just doesn't like to work huh?

Comment

4.10 would be fun for the track but I would prefer 2.93 for daily use.

Comment

I had a Super Eta with a 4.10 and that was fun. A m50 with a 4.10 would be way too high in my opinion.
              Work We Do

Comment

anyone have a spare AFM adapter to open airfliter?
                an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Finally changed the oil in the e30 which was LONG overdue. Feels good

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                    Finally changed the oil in the e30 which was LONG overdue. Feels good
                    I was going to do that today for my dad's e30 but we got to pep boys 13 minutes after closing :hitler:. His is about 3k overdue.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                      No I haven't, i have a test on Thursday to study for, then will try to install it if time permits. And damn! What are the odds =/ sorry to take your spare lol.. that e36 just doesn't like to work huh?
                      it's a freaking nightmare. never again.

Originally posted by sinep View Post
                      anyone have a spare AFM adapter to open airfliter?
                      stock is always better.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      89 E30 S52
                      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        I was going to do that today for my dad's e30 but we got to pep boys 13 minutes after closing :hitler:. His is about 3k overdue.
                        Lol I can't say the mileage, but i was about 5 months overdue! Poor engine :(
                        Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                        it's a freaking nightmare. never again.
                        Lol theyre not THAT bad. If I had the money and space for a second car, I'd probably get another e36 :) Either that or an e28... or e21... or 2002 lol

Comment

[QUOTE=cmybimmer;308154

Lol theyre not THAT bad. If I had the money and space for a second car, I'd probably get another e36 :) Either that or an e28... or e21... or 2002 lol[/QUOTE]

yeah, try rebuilding one... should've just bought an engine to slap on there but NOOO, I wanted to learn how to rebuild it. But on the flipside, the m42 is so similar to the M50, so it helps with my M50 rebuild.
                          89 E30 S52
                          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Checkin in. Have a whole batch of parts to throw in this week!! SSK, Drop hats, shit loads of seals & gaskets, timing belt, blahblah etc.
                            If anyone is down to help me or just say hello to me and my e30 buddys lmk.

Comment

MMMmmm. Borbets.. ^

if you were in sac you could come by and we tackle some stuff..
                              Work We Do

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                                Checkin in. Have a whole batch of parts to throw in this week!! SSK, Drop hats, shit loads of seals & gaskets, timing belt, blahblah etc.
                                If anyone is down to help me or just say hello to me and my e30 buddys lmk.
                                Maybe on friday or saturday...where you at?
                                Not that I would be of any help at all though...but I'd love to learn stuff.
                                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X