Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only question!

How are these for daily driving!?
    I have read about how a stiff suspension isn't necessarily the best and how too stiff can lead to a lot of stress on the subframe mounting points etc.

I would like to get some reviews regarding drive ability. I'm looking
    For a great handling street car as the car will barely see track time.
    I'm also taking into consideration doing the bushings once and not messing around with them again for as long as I own it.

I'm just a bit skeptical about solid bushings where as it only makes sense that they are much stiffer than rubber and provide barely any flex at all.

Be aware I am new to bushings and I have no personal experience just a lot of research and mixed opinions from everyone.

Comment

I feel the rear bushings (solid sub, arms, and diff) didnt add too much more noise or harshness to the car. Not to the point where it would be very uncomfortable street wise. The worst of them all is the trans mounts, they add a lot of noise and vibration.
      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Great product I daily mines no problem would buy again.

Comment

*New* Condor Speed Shop Subframe Riser Bushing Review

Great product, replaced every bushing including the diff mount and the car feels tight, no squeaks and not harsh at all( e30 m3 with ground control 650 440 springs) And im in argentina, streets here are shit.
          Already have same setup including motor and trans mounts to install on my 325 which at the moment its ride quality is worst than the m3 because of the old stock suspension.
          Also customer service is as good as their product.

Diego.
          Last edited by sufoE30; 02-18-2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Anyone here know what orientation the trailing arm bushings go in? Do I need to grease anything? Thanks.

RIP 02/25/15
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...16#post4356816

Comment

Originally posted by THEhomelessONE View Post
              Anyone here know what orientation the trailing arm bushings go in? Do I need to grease anything? Thanks.
              Larger collar outboard and no grease.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks, just got the vert back on the road, so far I like it. Minimal increase in NVH, well worth it. Running 500f 800r with 12mm subframe, diff, and TA bushings. Car feels balanced now, was worried 800r was too soft but it's perfect.

RIP 02/25/15
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...16#post4356816

Comment

Originally posted by THEhomelessONE View Post
                  Thanks, just got the vert back on the road, so far I like it. Minimal increase in NVH, well worth it. Running 500f 800r with 12mm subframe, diff, and TA bushings. Car feels balanced now, was worried 800r was too soft but it's perfect.
                  Yeah its all fairly minimal, exept the tranny mounts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Aloha Friday,

Very happy with product, could "see" camber correction immediately and feel it right away., super easy installation.

Currently have K-mac's eccentric bushings, set to max positive (high inners and low outers), alignment soon.

As per Diff bushing, very easy to install.
                    No more winding as I drive up the hill, so yes, it does actually helps your joints, lol, joints.

Just perfect !

Mahalo,
                    Frank

Old IE street bushing ...

Old bushing's out and access to K-Mac eccentric T/A bushings, their competition has easier to adjust units, I mean, dropping the subframe to adjusted, that's just crazy.

Last edited by fporro; 03-06-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Glad to hear your happy with them!

Comment

Do you guys offer a discount to r3v members? :D

Considering replacing my powerflex poly bushings

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                          Do you guys offer a discount to r3v members? :D

Considering replacing my powerflex poly bushings
                          We have our combos listed at a discount. Pair RTABS with a Diff bushing and get almost 12% off. Add the subframe bushings to that, and the discount is even greater, close to 15% off.

Comment

I installed the subframe riser bushings yesterday + diff spacers and I can't get the bottom brackets to line up. Do I need to just let it settle?

Other than that they feel great, not nearly as harsh as I was anticipating.
                            sigpic

Comment

They should like up fine, did you tighten the subframe bolt enough with the plate on?

Comment

i'll crank down on those bolts/nuts some more tonight to see if i can get some more out of them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X