FS(sav):E30,E36 parts, Chips, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS(sav):E30,E36 parts, Chips, etc.

I gotta make room, so these parts have to go, pictures available upon request, delivery in the Savannah area. will ship everything except the diff at the buyers expense. I accept paypal and cash in person.

3.25LSD. [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Mileage[/COLOR][/COLOR] is unknown but I have 2-3 years of receipts proving Redline fluid changes. I just replaced the fluid in the last 5k miles. No whines, clunks or leak.s. Case does have rust, but I degreased the LSD with purple power and a pressure washer. I replaced this Diff with a more aggressive 3.46lsd. Has e30 diff cover, working speed sensor, and e30 output shafts.
    I believe it also has a newer z3 diff bushing but I am not sure. $300 local sale only for now

OBD-1 intake boot. Was replaced by previous owner rather recently. No cracks, in good shape, I replaced this for the BW 3.5” intake so I have no use for it. Factory BMW. $20

OBD-1 e36 MAF. Worked fine when removed, Replaced for 3.5” MAF. Was cleaned regularly with CRC MAF cleaner (every oil change). 0 280 217 502 OEM Bosch. $40

K&N high flow cone filter. Less than 5k miles on this. I used this on my swap setup by bolting it to the above MAF. $20

I will sell the above elbow, MAF, filter setup, with clamps for $60

Graf e36 Water pump. I blew a water pump on a road trip, and this was the replacement. I have since switched out for a stewart. This pump has <5k miles on it and has no shaft play or appearance of weld issues that some Graf’s are known for. $20

Red Label “413” DME. Mileage unknown, but works fine. I used this for troubleshooting and now have no use for it. DOES NOT COME WITH FACTORY CHIP. $65

TMS OBD-1 chip for stock s50. This chip was bought by the previous owner new for $250 (I have receipt). This is for 17lb injectors/m50 manifold/3in stock MAF/7k RPM rev limit. Model #: 4131-3400 SS. $100

Dinan Chip for
    93 to early 95 year model 325/525 M50TU's. Model number D900-2551. This was found in the 413 DME above, and appears to be a factory installed chip. $70

Input shaft seal, new in package. Should fit medium size diff case. Model 33-10-1-214-099. $5

E36 88Degree thermostat. Has about 40k on it. Switched out for 80deg. Worked fine. Free picked up.

In head coolant temp sender adapter. This item replaces the coolant barb in the M50 cylinder head (and others) that would normally run to the throttle body heater lines, and allows the user to install any coolant temp sensor with 1/8" NPT threads. It is made from stainless steel, and fits as stock, utilizing a crush washer. Comes with coolant temp sender for e30. $15

"Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

bump, diff is sold

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump. Still have parts, make offer. I am willing to trade items for an UNCUT, 5 speed, OBD-1, Vanos engine wiring harness.

Comment

Working...
        X