X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of buying a nexus 5.

My htc sensation is giving me allot of problems but I think it was
    a good phone.

I'm looking at a nexus 5 which is 400bux from google.
    Is there a better phone or something else I should look at in that price range?

Probably not just thought I'd get some opinions.

By "in that price range" do you mean unlocked phones? Because idk if there is anything else out there that can compare to the nexus 5 with an unlocked price around $400.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I don't know anything about unlocked or locked but it's for a tmobile

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        I don't know anything about unlocked or locked but it's for a tmobile
        I bit the bullet and picked up the Galaxy S5. I've heard reviews of it, both good and bad but, I have not had any issues as of yet.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

That's pretty crazy, almost 700bux :D
          Don't drop it.

Comment

I loved my Nexus 7, only reason I sold it was because I got back into smart phones with the Moto X and the tab just sat.

Wouldn't hesitate to purchase ANYTHING with the Nexus tag on it. That tablet ran great and never slowed down.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I love my s5, the only issues I have are my carrier being complete shit, and the little ring around the forward facing camera sliding off and blocking the lense .

Also the fact that I destroyed the screen on it on my backyard slab when I dropped it flat on its face...
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Also, battery life is fantastic compared to any other touch screen phone I've ever had. 2 days without power saving is a nice difference from my s3 that sometimes didn't last a full day with power saving on.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Note 3 is a beast :-)

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                  '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                  '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

I have a Nokia 1020 (windows phone) I like it because I own a Xbox, laptop with w7, gaming computer with w7, Zune hd and my phone they all sync on my gamer profile for Xbox and all of the integration is awesome. Also it takes flipping amazing pictures, I can take pictures in higher rez then my dads Sony camera! The downside though is the app market isn't as abundant. I have all my apps I want I just know some people are app fiend's! The battery life also isn't that amazing it might last a day if I'm not on it constantly. That being said I love it its awesome but I'm a windows guy so hey to each their own!

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought the white one 440 shipped.

this sensation lasted me like 2 years before it started to do random restarts.
                      Hope the N.5 last longer. Probably not though.

Comment

Nexus 5 is an amazing phone, literally best phone ive ever had for the money. Got mine for $350 and have not looked back. The only problem ive had is battery life, something which has been improving with each patch from google.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Absolutely LOVE my nexus 5!!! I've had mine for several months now and the extent of its features is incredible. Make sure you set up your tap pay if you get it. I use it all the time and I've been stopped by some people saying its the coolest thing they've seen. I've had one person yell at the cashier saying I didn't pay! Lol! Just make sure you get a case with the orange bands or something very durable because the screen, as all smart phones, is fragile. Trust me you'll love the nexus if you get it.
                          Edit:
                          I did have an issue with my first one though with it not recharging. But I didn't have any hastles with getting a replacement.
                          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

google wallet? idk looks kinda like a new way to get defrauded.

I really wanted the motox because it's always listening for ok google.

Comment

I love love love my Moto X.... Just saying. BUT, I find myself yelling things like "I wasn't talking to you!" at it. It's a damn attention whore.

Also this thread encouraged me to look into the Wallet. Sure enough, tap to pay is available.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X