Spintires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    I've taken this question seriously and gave it a good 10 minutes of honest-to-god thought. I have come to the conclusion that no one, other than a current Russian, wants to be Russian.

But then again, I'm on the outside looking in. What I know about Russian culture is not enough to make a solid opinion on the matter. It's probably better if I keep my mouth shut on the subject.

i spent some time over there a few years ago. other than sweden (which is in the running for first place) the women in russia are beyond hot. all of them have legs up to their throats, big tits, and tiny waists.

just walk around st. petersburg for a couple days. if nothing else, i provide a money back guarantee that you will want to be IN a russian.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

My grandfather tells me of a time when he was touring around Europe about 60 years ago and while in France he was chatting it up with a few women also touring, made friends etc, and they said "don't got to Russia, the women are built like horses." Sure enough he went and he said "They were right, the women are built like horses, there about as wide as they are tall!"

He has no idea what the internet is, or what google image search is...

Comment

Fuck this game is hard as shit!!! I lost my load like four times going to the objective!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
          I lost my load like four times going to the objective!
          Bet it wasn't the first time.
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
            Fuck this game is hard as shit!!! I lost my load like four times going to the objective!
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
              Bet it wasn't the first time.
              Lol I strategically posted that for you to see and comment on! ;D

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
              2002 325i - DD
              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                i spent some time over there a few years ago. other than sweden (which is in the running for first place) the women in russia are beyond hot. all of them have legs up to their throats, big tits, and tiny waists.

just walk around st. petersburg for a couple days. if nothing else, i provide a money back guarantee that you will want to be IN a russian.
                Finland man Finland. never been there, but would like to someday.........

Wifey is a Finn by linage ;)
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Finland man Finland. never been there, but would like to someday.........

Wifey is a Finn by linage ;)
                  yup, been there too. they have some nice hotties-no doubt. as a whole, they just don't hold a candle to their neighbors for some reason....

its kinda like a family of 3 really hot sisters: the ugliest one is finland and even though she is really good looking, no one pays her any attention because her siblings are off the chain.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                  X