Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpina Classic staggered set 17x8.5 et12 17x9.5 et24 - SOLD

Alpina Classic staggered set 17x8.5 et12 17x9.5 et24

Original Ronal-made Alpina Classics. All four are straight with no signs of repair. Date stamps show 1988 as the year of manufacture. One of the dust covers for the keyhole is missing. The set could do with a refurbishment (mostly just scratches the lips) but looks alright as it is. Tires not included! Any questions - feel free to ask. Shipping is via DHL express - very quick.

List Date: 8/14/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Alpina Classic staggered set 17x8.5 et12 17x9.5 et24
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

If only I were 5-lugged...

GLWS

Comment

Lowered price, up

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

Up. Open to sensible offers

Comment

up

Comment

Alpina Wheels

I would advise to put an approx. estimation on the cost of these wheels shipped to the US for the US buyers. Often times prices are very fair but the cost of shipping but its over the budget or the fair price.

Some of the other sellers put in a price shipped which takes the guess out of shipping costs to the US.

I am speaking on behalf of the US buyers as I have purchase a few sets across the pond and a few cars and always factor in the shipping costs towards the end number.

If I had another car to put these on I would be tempted. In 18's I would be a player. I have all the 17's I can handle :)

Comment

Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
                      I would advise to put an approx. estimation on the cost of these wheels shipped to the US for the US buyers. Often times prices are very fair but the cost of shipping but its over the budget or the fair price.

Some of the other sellers put in a price shipped which takes the guess out of shipping costs to the US.

I am speaking on behalf of the US buyers as I have purchase a few sets across the pond and a few cars and always factor in the shipping costs towards the end number.

If I had another car to put these on I would be tempted. In 18's I would be a player. I have all the 17's I can handle :)
                      There is a shipping price stated in the Panjo ad - 300usd

Comment

I don't use panjo. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Price has been considerably dropped to a final 1700 shipped. Up.

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                              X