• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friend request sent

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

I'm on right now if anybody wants to participate in some b class tom foolery

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

m42brigade

Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

im bored someone get on

tag tloza7
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

Knucklehead your Sig is pretty great gave me a good chuckle!

Comment

I know it's a long shot at 3:40am on the west coast but does anybody wanna play? Message me on live Pdxseth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              Knucklehead your Sig is pretty great gave me a good chuckle!

lol glad it did :)
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

I'm on. Anyone want to race

m42brigade

Comment

Eff I hate not having internet, i'm missing playing with you guys.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Turbo gnx

Comment

i guess im late like always my tag is raybilisko.....its 5:01 am in ct soooo i havent slept at all and im up and about to play soo ill be on.....just inbox me, and ill check to see what one it is
                      Last edited by PFCRayB; 08-12-2012, 02:24 AM.
                      Originally posted by Erick
                      Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

Getting on in fifteen

m42brigade

Comment

anyone up to play tonight?

Comment

When?

m42brigade

Comment

now?

Comment

im on now if anyone want to join
                                Originally posted by Erick
                                Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

Working...
                                X