No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of you guys need to come to the southeast rally at the dragon and hang out with us too.:D
    sigpic
    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

I'm in Greenville, SC and have a couple other friends here with e30's
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
        All of you guys need to come to the southeast rally at the dragon and hang out with us too.:D
        let me know when it is and I'll try to see if I can make it or not. When do you columbia guys ever get together?

Comment

the dragon is in the thread at the top of this section. we get together usually on the weekends and go eat or just go to my house and drink some beer or something like that. hit one of us up if your in town , you are more than welcom to hang out with us anytime.
          sigpic
          mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

I keep seeing e30's all over Greenville. Just saw a nice looking red vert today. Any of you on here?
            sigpic

Comment

I'm down for a Winston Salem or NC meet. I have been for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
                I'm down for a Winston Salem or NC meet. I have been for awhile now.

V@V and Southeast Summer Rally are two weeks apart, that's 2 meets. And we'll have another one in august for all NC guys.

Comment

im from spartanburg SC.

Comment

Bump, For those that havent seen this
                    sigpic

Comment

bump for those who want to come to NC for a cookout.

Comment

hadnt seen it.
                        I'm in Charleston... but you all prolly already knew.

PM me if anyone is looking for cool stuff to do in my area. Sights, resturants, cars to work on, etc.... :D

Comment

Bored and broke tonight. Wish i had a few guys with E30s that wanted to hang out and take pics of our beaters.
                          sigpic

Comment

You are welcome to join us (www.MVPTrackTime.com) at VIR September 7th & 8th for the full course.

Feff
                            MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

Comment

Speaking of SC I was on the way back from Myrtle Beach yesterday and got a a speeding ticket in Bennetsville on 38 haha

'88 325iX -Totaled
                              '97 M3 - Sold
                              '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
                              '89 325is - Sold
                              '95 540i 6spd
                              '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

new here, trying to find out who's where when and how to get in on some local fun

Comment

Working...
                                X