Ride along in e30 w/ H&R Race + Bilstein Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride along in e30 w/ H&R Race + Bilstein Sport

Anyone with this suspension setup can give me a ride? I want to gauge how harsh this setup will be for a car that will never see the track. Thanks

Its not a harsh ride,more bouncy if anything.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I love my IE3 + Bilstein setup. Daily driven and weekend warrior
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I got h&r sports will billy sports. Its kinda bouncy but thats it. Id go with ie3's though cause H&R springs are a tad too soft and cause the rears to bind.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I'm on races and Billie HDs (same as sports but less travel). I'm in the South Bay and you're welcome to take a ride if you like.

Comment

..........On my other e30 (track) i am running IE3 springs and Billy sports w/ IE 25mm F and 22mm R adjustable sway bars w/adjustable swivel links. Thats a stiff ride !!!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Thanks, I'm in the East Bay and will take you guys up on the offer

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

If you don't plan on taking your ride to the track I'd recommend h&r sports/bilstein sport combo. I've had my set for about 5k miles and I feel its the perfect street setup. Its not too stiff, and your not too low that a pebble won't jack up your car. I'm in Daly City but I'm sometimes in the east bay area, I'd be willing to give you a ride if you like.
                Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

I have H&R Race with Konis and IE 22/19 sways. For some it would be on the stiff side for a DD, but for me it's fine. I actually plan to go a bit stiffer when I go 5-lug and GC. The main problem for me is actually the ride height. It's just a bit lower than I'd like. If you're down in the south bay and I have time free I'd be glad to take you for a ride.
                  sigpic

Comment

I no longer have the race springs on the car, but I can give you a ride with Turner J stock springs ( more than twice the spring rate of the Race Springs) Its not a harsh ride at all. I'm up in Napa, and have a set of Bilsteins and H&R Race springs for sale.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                    X