Clear All

eww

Comment

Kellie r0x0rzz.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Dude! Is that an Alpine White door on a Delphin body? Why does the shading end at the door jamb? It look like the door is open a little. How much did you pay for that?

BTW, as far as NYHC goes, I saw Agnostic Front in '87, right when Roger got out of jail. They played with Bad Religion, the Adolescents (original line-up), Insted and Rigormortis at Fenders in Long Beach.

I saw Gorilla Biscuits at the Country Club in Reseda with Bold (saw Crippled Children in '86) and some other straight-edge band, this was back in '90.

I saw just about every one of my fav bands, but these two relate to the topic and were two of my best shows... except Poison Idea and GBH, or MDC and Suicidal Tendencies.... or 7 Seconds with Uniform Choice and Youth of Today... and Neil Blender's first band

I'm old. I just turned 37.
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

OK shaky latin translation: unfinished loss for all? Everone will lose someone by a poisoning death? All things corrupted / posioned must be lost/killed/banished?

You make that up or is that some crazy masonry thing or something. Even my fraternity didn't have anything that dark in it's latin. I'm guessing it's latin for the best line of Taxi Driver:

All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Travis Bickle for president.

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
          I think the only "lazer" i'll ever get is to remove my back hair. lol

im in love with my tattoo

btw im serious about the laser. i want my back hair gone, and i heard its only like 2k. im fine with my current fleet of vehicles now I want this damn hair gone!

Comment

That guys e30 tat looks like he had his drunk buddy draw it on his back with a ball point pen.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
            R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
            "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
            My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
              haha no that isnt dropped325i's e30, i drew the image in rhino 2 years ago of what i wanted my e30 to look like, of course without the shading, the artist did that.
              artist...

hmmm....

next time you have the desire to get something technical like that permanently etched into your skin, get really, really drunk and forget to do it.

...or go to Vegas and get Hart and Huntington to do it...

If I ever get one, it will be this (except in blackline)
              1985 E30 S52 - Daily Driver
              1986 M635Csi - For the best days

Comment

Working...
              X