Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
    And the fender arches...

Not a problem if you want to slam the car on coils or bags but you will be disappointed with any springs you buy
    can you do a conversion or even roll em out fit bigger springs?

Comment

Well that's a plus but the price is a bit steep for what it is unless they're legit rs's and its in excellent mechanical condition
      Originally posted by Vokuhila
      I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Well that's a plus but the price is a bit steep for what it is unless they're legit rs's and its in excellent mechanical condition
        I thought so aswell Ill go check it out try and barter a little and they are legit rs's emailed me a picture of the receipt O.o mechanical condition I havent seen it in person as of yet in your personal opinion what would be a more fair price?

Comment

Springs fit fine they just don't go low enough to get rid of fender gap in most cases coilovers will get you low

Comment

the car does look all stanced out but its just the camber and spacers, looks like a really clean car. you said he had a receipt? pretty sure these rims haven't been made for awhile now so id look into that, otherwise looks good cosmetically but be sure to ask about maintenance

Comment

Yea he sent me a picture of the receipt did look old if I may add also I will inquire about maintenance if it has had regular maintenance what would you say a fair number would be for such a car? I will more then likely sell off the rims and wheels for something more practical again thank you for your quick replies and help been wanting an e30 for so long now its redic have money set aside for one for little over a year now >.<

Comment

Originally posted by crooked_nose View Post
                Yea he sent me a picture of the receipt did look old if I may add also I will inquire about maintenance if it has had regular maintenance what would you say a fair number would be for such a car? I will more then likely sell off the tyre's and wheels for something more practical again thank you for your quick replies and help been wanting an e30 for so long now its redic have money set aside for one for little over a year now >.<

Comment

just saw that it has a mtech ii valence and that your in Canada lol so he's asking about 7,500 usd id say you should talk him down as much as possible but no matter what is settled it a fair deal(considering its in good mechanical condition)

Comment

yea those wheels will definitely sell on here, let me know if you buy the car and sell the rims. that style and color scheme is my favorite

Comment

yea those wheels will definitely sell on here, let me know if you buy the car and sell the rims. that style and color scheme is my favorite
                      Hahaha will do bud going to view it saturday, I also have a silver tongue when needed so hopefully I can bring him down a little on price if I do end up buying it I will most def PM you considering the wheels stance isnt really my style thanks also for your input initially I thought it was abit overpriced but since researching the parts he has on it seems he would be losing if not breaking even on his car and I cant deny the sexiness of it either :P

Comment

Coming from toyota where everything used to be cheap before drift tax its hard knowing the prices on Euros especially classic Euros

Comment

tbh I don't like early models, but this is one hawt early lol. now I think I want a early project haha

Comment

I found one for just under 5k in Alberta, car is pretty near mint unmolested manual coupe but its 318is not 325.

Comment

86 ETA $2500 for mine and it's kind of a lemon but nothing I can't learn to deal with.. some spots need to be cut out and patched, suspension overhaul, new subframes, steering overhaul, swap for 24v

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prices of e30s have definitely climbed alot. I was lucky to find and pick up a minty late model, 318is for 3k here in BC
                                sigpic
                                91' 318is Brilliantrot
                                Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Working...
                                X