Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning I put away all the xmas lights and christmas stuff! Time to clean house for the new year! I have reclaimed my home!
    -Art

Comment

Illuminate your life with the 13 inch ellipsis LED waterproof light from Main Access. This LED Waterproof Light will help the ambiance of any outdoor setting and providing the perfect amount of light. Use the ball as a decoration or a pool toy to toss around! The ball is virtually indestructible...

Taking a moving out break, feeling like crap but this looks awesome ! someone needs to get this...

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
        Thanks Travis, My best deals on wheels so far at $131.50 each shipped. :D
        wow, that's pretty incredible. i'm very jealous!!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

So I JUST INSTALLED MY E36 WINDOW SWITCHES IN MY CAR AND HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THEM. I COULDN'T FIND A WRITE UP ON HOW TO INSTALL THE WINDOW LOCK. MY E36 SWITCH HAS 3 WIRES (2 GREEN, 1 RED) AND MY E30 SWITCH HAS TWO(2 PURPLES).
          ANYONE DONE THIS?

SORRY, DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL.
          sigpic
          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

What exactly do you like about them? the feel of a rocker switch opposed to individual buttons? Because they are flushed? I'm curious. I've always been kinda reluctant to put E36 stuff on my cars. Only thing I like from the E36 are the chain tensioners.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Better feel, more flush. It's one of those things that aren't immediately noticeable but "update" the interior without being in your face kind of thing. I like the sound it makes too.
              sigpic
              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Did you have to bore out the console much?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  Also got a Brand new only test Amber smd wedge bulbs for euro city lights. $5 picked up.
                  I couldn't really understand your post, but you have 2 city light bulbs that are amber right? I'll take them Ben.

Originally posted by turge View Post
                  Afternoon r3v. 5guys burger for lunch. Ftw

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
                  Plain ass burger. They taste like every other burger you make on a grill.

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  What exactly do you like about them? the feel of a rocker switch opposed to individual buttons? Because they are flushed? I'm curious. I've always been kinda reluctant to put E36 stuff on my cars. Only thing I like from the E36 are the chain tensioners.
                  I don't like how they look in our cars; kind of an eye-sore.
                  Even the arrows look a bit weird to me, lol.
                  I only like how they feel. Nimble click to operate up and down.
                  The spring loaded buttons in our cars are meh.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Did you have to bore out the console much?
                    Yes, you have to maybe take a hair off the sides and maybe about an 1/8'' off the end. It was more then I expected. I have had these switches for a year now and have been debating putting them in fear they would look goofy but I really dont think they do. The old switches remind me of an old shitty american car switch, these lend more to the classiness that is the e30.
                    sigpic
                    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

I noticed most people don't do the one-touch with these and I love that feature. I would probably do the switches if I didn't have to modify the center console. Although I know it's easily changed, I am still hesitant.

Comment

If you are talking about that m3 i would just leave it stock. I have an engine swap, wrong color interior do I don't think this was a big deal.
                        sigpic
                        FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                          So I JUST INSTALLED MY E36 WINDOW SWITCHES IN MY CAR AND HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THEM. I COULDN'T FIND A WRITE UP ON HOW TO INSTALL THE WINDOW LOCK. MY E36 SWITCH HAS 3 WIRES (2 GREEN, 1 RED) AND MY E30 SWITCH HAS TWO(2 PURPLES).
                          ANYONE DONE THIS?

SORRY, DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL.

Pin # 2 is for hot wire. Cut pin # 3 wire.
                          In other words, splice all the wires on the e36 switch pigtail.
                          Connect brown with the Red. Than connect the other with either of the remaining two green wires on the pigtail. Now test if the breaker operates.

If it does not, try the other green wire on the pig tail and re-test. One of the wire has to work for positive. You can just cut the other one off which did not work.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Cool video I found:

Comment

I noticed most people don't do the one-touch with these and I love that feature. I would probably do the switches if I didn't have to modify the center console. Although I know it's easily changed, I am still hesitant.
                              The e36 ones do break and fail ALOT quicker than the e30 ones do. They are not as durable as the e30 ones are. Trust me i have been working around these cars since 1994. The material and assembly suck ass.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                Go "big" or go home...

Like I should be talking though as I put 215/40/17s on my main set of DD wheels....Sad panda.
                                That's one of the big reasons I abandoned 16s. I ran 245/45/16s on some 8s but the tires cost more then they should IMO. Now I have 235s up front and I should have some 255s on order for the rears.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X