Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously? politics and making money are not very similar..
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by CENTURION View Post
      relative was trying to debate on his point that Trump has no real political experience. That all he is, is a business guy and real estate business guy.

I replied with.
      "He knows how to make lots of money"

I don't understand the difference between politics and making money.
      Share the wealth, bro

Sent from SPACE using Tapatalk 2
      FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
      Saab/GM tech2 programming
      My for sale thread
      1990 325iX for sale or part out
      Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
      And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

If Trump was actually a servant of popular interest he'd justbget ignored by the media like Ron Paul. Trump is just coralling the right wing dissenters back in to vote for corporate interest.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          seriously? politics and making money are not very similar..
          I do confess... I was trying to practice my sarcasm. In a way, I don't see the difference... in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
            If Trump was actually a servant of popular interest he'd justbget ignored by the media like Ron Paul. Trump is just coralling the right wing dissenters back in to vote for corporate interest.
            oooh this I agree with

Comment

:)

After the debates, he called Megan Kelly a bimbo.

I think his temper (insecurity?) will be his downfall and start to wear thin among prospective supporters.

Plenty of time left for twist and turns though.

Comment

Originally posted by CENTURION View Post
                relative was trying to debate on his point that Trump has no real political experience. That all he is, is a business guy and real estate business guy.

I replied with.
                "He knows how to make lots of money"

I don't understand the difference between politics and making money.
                business and real estate are based on the principle that you are looking out for self-interest and that you walk away from a deal profitable

politics are based on the principles of representation and collaboration and that everyone walks away feeling like they got something out of the deal

if you walk around like you own the place the whole show shuts down because there are equally powerful people in other areas of governance who can end your plans if they don't feel like you're playing ball; regardless of how much clout someone has in global affairs, there are equally powerful people in their respective countries who can shut down things you need from them.
                Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

I thought the Chump was the President. Or is that more like the Chumpette who wants to be President.

Comment

I want Trump to be Pres just for the hilarity.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Rand, Carson, Cruz were on point. Christie is too huggable..... Trump DGAF

Comment

So my fellow P&R subforum users who are republican. How do you feel about your dear leader trump?

When does he release a book titled "My Struggle" detailing his pulling up his bootstraps, only getting a couple million from daddy, all muslims/foreigns need to die/be banned/be abducted by aliens/etc.

I think its absolutely hilarious how a candidate who basically represents all of the stereotypical (and sometimes serious) ideas of the GOP is this popular.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

I think he's popular because he exploits fear very well. I've always considered myself a bit more conservative, but Trump is over the top. Or toupe if you want to get technical.

He's an idiot. People love idiots.

I don't like him, but still. Trump>Sanders
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensnw View Post
                            i think he's popular because he exploits fear very well. I've always considered myself a bit more conservative, but trump is over the top. Or toupe if you want to get technical.

He's an idiot. People love idiots.

I don't like him, but still. Trump>hillery
                            ftfy
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I'm sorry but pretty much Anybody > Trump

even among the kookiest on the Republican side, nobody comes close - you don't hear Cruz basically wanting to enact 1930s policies from Nazi Germany.

but hey, trample all over the rest of the constitution and bill of rights! just as long as the 2A is left in tact, we can do whatever we like now!
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

We're headed towards Nazi Germany even without Trump. Everywhere I go, whether it's metro signs or traffic signs on 95, I see messages like, "See something, Say something," and "Report Suspicious Activity."

My grandmother (who lived through Nazi Germany) was the first to bring this up 10 years ago. She said that's how it started. Get everyone suspicious of everyone else. Report everything to the authorities.

Pick up that can, citizen.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X