Amazon.com total spend since 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
    Truly does, I started with one sigma art lens and I ended up having half their art lens lineup. I have their 24, 35, 50, and 85. I want the 20 and the 135 in the future.

I have a 3 axis gimbal that I wanna sell since I don't shoot much videos as it is. It's the TurboAce Allsteady 6.
    What do you want for it?
    sigpic
    Gun control means using both hands
    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

I only signed up in 2012, but looks like I've spent around $8k since.

Not surprised, I get my moneys worth from Amazon prime.

We even use it to order a year's worth supply of shit tickets.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

In with the first ten items in the order history is something annoying.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

$8,371.25 - 366 orders. That's only like $800 a year. Not as much as I'd have thought actually - we buy a lot of staples on Amazon (cat food for example, since our cats have "special needs", is way cheaper). Plus christmas shopping.. I don't go to stores. :p

I bet if I added my Ebay/Paypal total it would be way higher..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            You do go through a lot of lube. Surprised the total is so low.
            Shhhhh...
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Im really curious on mine. It is taking so long to run that Amazon told me I have to wait for an email lol! I have orders going back to 2001, although it will only run it from 2005
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Ok so I can only go back to 2006 unless I look at years individually but I have ones way back in the day.

Jan 1, 2006 through today I have put in 749 orders for a grand total of $41,648! Do I win lol!!

I am not sure if I thought it would be more or less then that. I have been a prime member since it was a free add on as a test. I am all about JIT inventory, I have reorders set for all the consumables, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels etc.

I guess all the years in learning lean logistics bled into my everyday purchasing:)
                Last edited by Staszek; 05-19-2017, 12:22 PM.
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

5,588 from 2011 thats like 800-900 per year which sounds about right
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

$13K since 2006, which I thought was a lot, but is in fact modest when compared with some of you. Hockey stick in the trend line when I subscribed to Prime.
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                    X