Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a reputable shop in Maryland to do an S50 swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a reputable shop in Maryland to do an S50 swap.

Hi guys,

I did a search but preferred getting an up-to-date recommendation for a reputable shop preferably in Baltimore County or near by area that has experience doing an S50 swap for a 91' 318is. The car currently has its factory M42. Figured it would be smart to get a few quotes before committing to a shop. Thanks for your help.

Purveyors of the Ultimate in fine automotive Parts, Service, Performance and Customization. 12340 Owings Mills Boulevard, Suite 103, Reisterstown, MD 21136
    AWD > RWD

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Stauffers-A...2826479063592/

Went here to look at an Inka Orange e30 and toured the shop. They had a few e30 S50 swaps going on in the shop, along with a e30 M3 total restoration project in the works. Worth giving them a call, pretty cool guys
      sigpic

'04 E46 M3 Vert

'91 E30 318IS

Comment

+1 for Stauffers
        @BaggedMW

Comment

Stauffers is another good option.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Bimmerbuddies in Middletown,pa I know it's not Md but I used to work there and they do great work. They also are partnered with kasselperformance so when it comes to tuning and wiring they have options for things. Call and ask for dave 717 388 1256

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Check out RRT in Sterling. For a job that big, it would be worth the drive to VA. Awesome people and awesome shop facility. I was very impressed when I went a couple weeks ago. I know a few other NOVA locals that have had some major work done there and were also very happy with them.

1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Working...
              X