Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notice price drop.

Comment

How is this still available? Such a great ride man.

Comment

that's a good looking car.

throw it up on mye28.com. i'd love to own it. too many cars alreay.

Comment

My wife has a 540it and it's a great car. M62 paired with a steptronic box is a nice daily driving experience. Seen this on CL and wondered why nobody has bought it. Looks to be a nice car! GLWS!
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

To answer your question Austin, I'm amazed that I haven't had more hits on the car. I've been offered couple of very o.k e30,s but I don't want to start another project at this time. This car needs nothing,and frankly I have a near perfect M-Tech vert with hardtop and it is not close to the comfortable ride that this one is. They are built for different use,s but I have to say that the e39 is just as much an attention getter as the M-Tech. I had a guy respond to my c-list add by saying that I must be from Calif. to ask such a price. The price is more than fair for a sorted e 39 touring. I have about 14000 dollars in the car including the price that I paid for it witch was fair. If anyone is interested this is a no bullshit car owned by a bmw enthusiast that is too much of a perfectionist.

Comment

Car is sold!!! Thanks a pant load!

Comment

Car is sold!!! Thanks a pant load! I thank you all for your nice comments

Comment

Sad I missed this. Really looking for something like this. Damnit!
                  My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X