S52 swap vert needs to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S52 swap vert needs to go

So I've been doing everything I can not to sell this car but I just cannot keep it any longer.

I'm willing to sell the car as is for $6000 if someone can come pick it up in the next ~2mo. It runs and drives but has an exhaust gasket leak and a slight battery drain problem. The engine has been taken apart and the top end rebuilt by a professional shop (see link below)... The drive train is in near perfect condition, but the body is a bit rough. If you buy it just for the drive train I think you are getting a good deal.

See this link and my other posts for details

My email is Cdaddino @ g ma il . C0m
    sigpic
    '92 AW 'vert
    ... in process...

It's in Greenwich CT btw
    sigpic
    '92 AW 'vert
    ... in process...

Comment

Any interest in parting with the hardtop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me... Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book."

-MOOG

Comment

You me mention it needs to be picked up. Can it make a distance drive across a few states? Can you explain what is rough about the body? Looking at your link I didn't see anything that jumped out.
        Last edited by 8ball; 01-23-2016, 12:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

What happened? 7months ago this was a nice car that you was asking $13.5k for?
          Current Cars:
          2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
          2017 FERRARI 488GTB
          2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
          1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
          1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
          1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
          1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
          2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
          CLEAN E30'S
          S54 DRIVETRAIN
          E30 DASH
          E30 PARTS

Comment

Very very interested & local but yeah what happened that it lost half of its value?

Comment

stupid cheap, well over that into the drivetrain

Comment

Nothing happened to the car. It's exactly the same as it was when I listed it before.

Only change is that there are no buyers at $13.5k and I'm trying to move it quick because I just don't have the time to drive it and deal with a more involved selling process.

Also for anyone who wants to see my 11k in receipts that went into the car just send me an email.

Maybe this price is too low... You all seem to think something's wrong now lol. At $6k im happy to speak very frankly about the cars flaws. Email is the best way to reach me
                sigpic
                '92 AW 'vert
                ... in process...

Comment

Would you be open to having someone ship it out? Obviously quite a drive from the east coast to Colorado....

Comment

I've communicated with the seller and he provided high resolution pictures and is very honest and willing to answer questions. The price is a good deal here. I already have three otherwise this would be on a trailer headed my way already.

Comment

Working...
                    X