Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: 2002 330Ci 5MT

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey R3v, the time has come for me to sell my trusty e46. Now before you laugh at the fact that I just said "trusty e46", read on...

Build date 5/2002
    Japan Red exterior
    Black leather interior
    168k miles (will change as this is my DD)
    5-spd manual trans
    Sport Package
    Premium Package
    Cold Weather package
    H/K sound system
    Aluminum trim (not wood!)
    Hankook Ventus V12 tires, 75% remaining

Basically this car is as close as you can get to a ZHP, but without the ridiculous price premium that comes along with those furious extra 10hp :rofl: It's also been one of the most fun and most reliable cars I've ever owned. It's never once broken down, left me stranded, or needed a tow. I've sat in stop-and-go traffic in 110F weather with the A/C cranked, and the cooling system never budged above the perfect temp. Everything electrical works perfectly, including stuff that is normally shit like the self-leveling headlights and outside air quality sensor. The engine purrs like a kitten whether cold or hot, it always starts perfectly, it never smokes or sputters, the suspension is tight and makes zero noises, and the brakes are excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car around the world.

Asking $6900

Upgrades are tasteful and restrained:
    H&R Cup Kit suspension
    K&N CAI (e46 specific)
    ECS wheel spacers, +15mm front, +20mm rear
    Eonon GM5150 headunit (BT, DVD, aux, SD, USB, Nav, GPS, IPod, NFC, WiFi, screen mirroring)
    G.A.S. crossover network
    5x100W amp
    Upgraded e36 rear 6x9s on a separate SW channel with cabin-mounted gain control
    Trunk lip spoiler
    Never-drilled front bumper
    3K HID fogs
    LED plate lights

The PO that I purchased the car from is a service adviser at BMW Portland, and had a lot of work done at the dealership. I've built on that maintenance history and continued to address anything that starts to wear, or is just due to be replaced due to age/mileage. Recent work includes:

Oil filter housing gasket
    Valve cover gasket
    CCV system
    Front CABs
    Rear CABs (upper and lower, inner and outer, with upgraded M3 components)
    Rear RTABs
    Rear swaybar bushings and endlinks
    Front calipers, rotors, pads, and SS lines
    All standard fluids/filters (trans, diff, brakes, fuel filter, coolant, cabin filter, etc)
    Synthetic oil changes every 7500 w/ OEM filters

Now being at 169k it's not 100% perfect, the but issues are limited to just a few cosmetic dings. There is a small dent just above the RR tail light where I clumsily smacked something in to it while loading the trunk. It's small, but it's there. There are also 3 dime-sized chips in the clearcoat on the hood. Again, not unexpected for a car that's seen this many miles. Finally it looks like at least 2 of the wheels were refinished at some point, and they didn't do the best job. The finish is starting to peel in a few spots, so they're not perfect (the worst of the two is pictured). The interior however is perfect, with zero rips/tears/crack in any of the surfaces or components, and factory floor mats are included.

Part of me is going to miss this car, but I'm sure it will make the next owner very happy. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 01-31-2016, 01:10 PM.

What's replacing this beast?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

2011 335d :)

Comment

Nice! Kristin has been looking at getting a new 328d touring. Can't beat the mileage!

Will vouch for this being a damn nice car. GLWS!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thanks! I think anyone who love e30s would love this car, I know I did. Think of it like a 325iS but a bit more grown up; a little more comfortable, a little quieter, MUCH faster, still handles amazing and would run rings around a similar e30 on the track.

Comment

Sold!!

Comment

Working...
            X