H325EY from Long Island NY Warning-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H325EY from Long Island NY Warning-

I paid Hugh for an item on Aug 14 and have not been able to reach him since. He has logged in (see user profile) multiple times since being paid and does not respond to any messages or request for a tracking number. I have his cell number which he is also not answering.

You can view his posts on the earthquake and other posts recently yet he does not have time or courtesy to tell me if he shipped, or if he can't for some reason and will refund me the $80. Nothing.

Filed a claim on PayPal just want a refund at this point. Hugh please respond clear the air what is going on.

Thanks
    Rich
    Transaction Feedback!

No response to PayPal claim, I see Hugh logged in yesterday and no response to my PM (I told him about this feedback thread). So no choice but to escalate to a claim.
    Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by richardb View Post
      No response to PayPal claim, I see Hugh logged in yesterday and no response to my PM (I told him about this feedback thread). So no choice but to escalate to a claim.
      i guess being sick isn't cool on rev and i gladly refunded your money but once i wont ever get sick again thank you

87 325e project - sold
      01 vr6 daily driver- sold
      1990 325i dd

Comment

Haha! Is this a joke? Paypal refunded me after I filed a claim, you did not answer me or update me for weeks even though you very clearly logged in, posted, but didn't reply or reach out to me. It's done, so why not own up to making a mistake instead of making more excuses.
        Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Working...
        X