Louisiana..anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisiana..anyone?

Hey everyone, just seeing if anyone on the forum is from here. I'm on the Northshore looking for people to hang out with, advice on shopping for parts and whatever else

in mississippi tryna do the same
    sigpic
    93 325i 120k
    mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
    future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

I'm from there, around Lafayette area. Just got back from visiting a few weeks ago over the Christmas holidays. Both my M3 and s50 swapped 323i are stored there for now.

Oh and what parts are you looking for? Might be able to help. Also might be heading back that way in July.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

If your not to far in MS we could meet up someday. And im in particular looking for a M20b25/G260 manual driveshaft. thats the last part i need for my swap ill be doing over summer.

Comment

im in biloxi about an hour from slidell..just moved here from nc dont know much
          sigpic
          93 325i 120k

Comment

Thats close to where im at. Im in Covington/Mandeville area slidell is about and hour i think

Comment

yea im actually about an hour from mandeville says google maps so yea we def gotta meet up sometime in between
              sigpic
              93 325i 120k

Comment

I'm in hammond. I Grew up in covington. We should all get together sometime.

Comment

yea i think wer gonna meet sometime next week/weekend at the bucaneer state park between slidell and diamondhead right at the beach..your welcome to come if youd like..date and time are still in the works but if we can get some more ppl we can work around everyones schedule
                  sigpic
                  93 325i 120k

Comment

Shreveport Here!
                    We have drift events every month, so come to one
                    - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
                    Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Ill be at the autocross at nola sunday.

Comment

I'm in Slidell, about 15 from Mandeville actually. I grew up in Mandeville though.

I'm down for a meet up sometime soon!

There is a meet this Sunday at Lafinere Park on the Westbank. I'll be going there...meeting up with a couple of friends in Mandeville before rolling out. From what I hear its like a cars and coffee but in the afternoon. Last two had a bunch of GTR's, FRS/BRZ's, bunch of bikes and other mix of cars.

If anyone is down to go, shoot me a PM on here and I'll give you my number so we can meet up.
                        Last edited by InNeedOfBoost; 02-13-2013, 06:47 PM.
                        1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

Comment

Copied this from the FB event page:

Cherry Berry Car Meet. Sunday, February 17 from noon to 8pm.

What's going on everyone! It's that time again for the third time but this time this will be at a new location! Lafinere park! Where we can all have a great time, bigger parking, BBQ, and other out door activities. The last 2 meets were a huge success, now lets make this meet even bigger! Everyone come out and have a good time! Hope to see a bigger outcome this time! Dang Vu and I will be hosting this event this time so everyone tell all car lovers to come out! See you then!

*Feel free to bring out your canopy, bbq pits, and drinks. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESS. WE DONT WANT TO BE BAND FROM THIS PLACE. Leave the stupidity driving for the interstate not in the parking area. There will be kids there. Harm yourself not others. Lets have a good time guys and gals!!

Comment

id be down to meet up..i may be able to come to the meet at that park but thats a hike for me lol but either way im down to meet sometime,,maybe i can meet up with you and your ppl before yall leave for the meet..im new around here and really i dont know anything about getting around here so thatd rly help
                            sigpic
                            93 325i 120k

Comment

Got your PM. Anyone else down?

Comment

Working...
                              X