X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao that "door handle" is genius ^ !

Comment

Originally posted by durtyE30 View Post
      I never said my car was intentionally rusted.

That's absorbantnut's.

My car I've been restoring myself and there is NOW one picture of it, and it's a picture of the window sticker. (excellent).

And I've seen a majority of these cars and their owners for a while now, or know the history of their cars (I can go thru the list). I've worked on a lot of them, the ones I haven't generally weren't built by the owners (with exception to a few and they know who they are.)

I talked to almost everyone there. The guys who didn't restore or build the cars themselves, bought it that way, or paid someone.

I don't care to argue it either, there's no point.

I just thought it was absolutely hilarious that Devin only took pictures of the cars that had clean paint is my point. Just because I have a patina doesn't mean my car is a junker.
      You should buy a camera and a tripod.
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

That's absorbantnut's.

My car I've been restoring myself and there is NOW one picture of it, and it's a picture of the window sticker. (excellent).

And I've seen a majority of these cars and their owners for a while now, or know the history of their cars (I can go thru the list). I've worked on a lot of them, the ones I haven't generally weren't built by the owners (with exception to a few and they know who they are.)

I talked to almost everyone there. The guys who didn't restore or build the cars themselves, bought it that way, or paid someone.

I just thought it was absolutely hilarious that Devin only took pictures of the cars that had clean paint is my point. Just because I have a patina doesn't mean my car is a junker.
        Maybe nobody wants to see rusted out junkers?

It doesnt mean it is, but it often is the case.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          Maybe nobody wants to see rusted out junkers?

It doesnt mean it is, but it often is the case.
          Woah woah, slow down there...my car isn't a junker:neutral:

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

That's absorbantnut's.

Are you really whining about the lack of pictures of your car?? Dude get a camera and take some pics of the meet and include pics of your car.

Check that ego of yours.
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
              Woah woah, slow down there...my car isn't a junker:neutral:
              Didn't you see the pictures that were just posted?? It most certainly is. It is also an eyesore.

Comment

If I got butt hurt by all the meets I went to where no one jizzed all over my ride and took tons of pictures of it, I wouldn't have any time to make fun of all you dummy's.
                wait, I don't go to most car meets, because they are lame and are comprised of a bunch of DIPSTERS who are like " look at my car it's a rusted out pos" " it's a style choice and I'm going to talk about it until your ears bleed".
                Just enjoy the fact that your car runs silly. Half the kids here can't even get that straight.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                  Didn't you see the pictures that were just posted?? It most certainly is. It is also an eyesore.
                  Well we are all entitled to our own opinions. Also, I posted the pictures, of course I saw them lol.

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                  If I got butt hurt by all the meets I went to where no one jizzed all over my ride and took tons of pictures of it, I wouldn't have any time to make fun of all you dummy's.
                  wait, I don't go to most car meets, because they are lame and are comprised of a bunch of DIPSTERS who are like " look at my car it's a rusted out pos" " it's a style choice and I'm going to talk about it until your ears bleed".
                  Just enjoy the fact that your car runs silly. Half the kids here can't even get that straight.
                  Cool.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

belina's new nickname, eyesore lmao
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                      belina's new nickname, eyesore lmao
                      It was coming eventually! I've heard everything but lol.

Comment

bump
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                        X