Mass Shooting - Umpqua Community College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Considering that most acts of terrorism in the last 5 years were done by US citizens, religiously motivated or otherwise, I find your statements hilarious.

Also take note jihad means struggle in basic terms, meaning jihadist could apply to almost any of these terrorists.
    Oh holy shit. Are you fucking kidding me? Christians or Jews or Athiests don't roll around in their HiLux in America yelling jihad.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Oh holy shit. Are you fucking kidding me? Christians or Jews or Athiests don't roll around in their HiLux in America yelling jihad.
      Yeah I forgot that terrorists come to our country and purposely stand out and act like terrorists.

It would be naive to think that way.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Yeah I forgot that terrorists come to our country and purposely stand out and act like terrorists.

It would be naive to think that way.
        Its not a matter of naivete, its a matter of you intentionally watering down the application of "jihadis" to make it seem as though anyone can be a jihadist. Common use of jihadis never imply Christians, Jews or Athiests (or anyone else for that matter).

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          Its not a matter of naivete, its a matter of you intentionally watering down the application of "jihadis" to make it seem as though anyone can be a jihadist. Common use of jihadis never imply Christians, Jews or Athiests (or anyone else for that matter).
          Jihad is literally a misused term, but yeah, ill go with you that it shouldn't be applied to everyone. But saying jihadi's are mostly imported is silly, as there have been tons of home grown islamic jihadists.
          willschnitz

Comment

Jihad is literally a misused term, but yeah, ill go with you that it shouldn't be applied to everyone. But saying jihadi's are mostly imported is silly, as there have been tons of home grown islamic jihadists.
            That we can disagree on. In many other countries, yes. Not in the United States so much. Homegrown domestic terrorists, yeah. I get that, but not of the Islamic variety.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So an American influenced and converted to islam who commits acts of terror doesnt count?

Cause there have been quite a few, the latest being very recent as you know.
              willschnitz

Comment

Working...
              X