Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB CLEAN 5 speed 325 coupe DMV area

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for a clean body, minimal to no rust e30 in the DMV area, but I can also travel. Mileage is not a serious problem. have around 5500, doesn't mean I'm spending it all! no verts or sedans. 6 cylinders only

Prefer a clean red one but color isn't big. Show me what you got!

Thanks

-Conor
    Last edited by RicePilafed; 01-25-2016, 02:09 PM.

bump

Comment

After snow bump

Comment

Check mid atlantic classifieds on facebook. There are cars up there often. Or ask and I'm sure you can find someone willing to part with theirs.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
          Check mid atlantic classifieds on facebook. There are cars up there often. Or ask and I'm sure you can find someone willing to part with theirs.
          Do you have a link to that? I searched for "mid atlantic classifieds" and don't see anything related to car classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
            As OP said, do you happen to have a link? That'd be a great resource!

Comment

Originally posted by Jestible View Post
              As OP said, do you happen to have a link? That'd be a great resource!
              Wasn't me haha

And yes I check it everyday, not too many cars have been put up there.

For you two wondering what the mid atlantic classifieds is, its a facebook group along with east coast classifieds where mostly parts are sold but there are cars put up there. Search on facebook "middle atlantic bmw classifieds" and "eastcoast bmw classifieds".

EDIT: Links- https://www.facebook.com/groups/MidAtlanticBMW/

Comment

Thanks for the links!
                1997 Artic Silver M3
                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Working...
                  X